x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glyphwords - Protection vs Deflection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hayashi.226 View Post
    Have a question to ask of Protection - the quen is cast only at the beginning of the fight, and not constantly in battle, yes? If it were the latter I'd think that would be OP.
    But I'm seeking clarification here. Thanks.
    Only at the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by iCake View Post

Only at the beginning.
      OH...

It just registered that you're speaking of the Glyphwords. Just practicing my typing skills is all.
      People always ask me, "What's in the box?" I get the question a lot. "Come on -- what's in the box!?" I won't tell them...but I'll tell you. Go on.
      You can see what's IN THE BOX!!!

Comment

Am I the only person who felt ripped off by this merchant? He should at least have given me a couple of freebies.

Comment

Originally posted by e-ahmet View Post
          Am I the only person who felt ripped off by this merchant? He should at least have given me a couple of freebies.
          Similar discussion in another thread. Personally, while it makes logical sense, Glyphwords and Runewords are pretty powerful. I honestly feel that it would have felt like a "Make yourself OP for Free!" mechanic if you could just add 1-2 for free. Then, you would only need to buy a couple more before you started to resemble a discount demigod.
          People always ask me, "What's in the box?" I get the question a lot. "Come on -- what's in the box!?" I won't tell them...but I'll tell you. Go on.
          You can see what's IN THE BOX!!!

Comment

Working...
          X