My Favorite Easter Egg to Date

+
My Favorite Easter Egg to Date

I just saw this...I died from laughter.

When you go to the Witch Hunter's prison during "The Great Escape", you come across a list of prisoners (The name of the document is "List of Prisoners".). Here are their names:
-Blaix de Vilmon.
-Arthur de Vleester.
-Margarita Luax-Antille.
-Keth (A Polish moderator.). @Keth
-Undomiel (A Polish moderator.) @undomiel9
-Zelona. (No idea.).
-Shipek (No idea.).
-Vatt (The Polish lead moderator.). @Vattier
-Gregski (The English lead moderator.). @gregski
-"Hunt" (HuntMocy, a moderator, on the Polish side.). @HuntMocy
-Dona (A moderator, on the Polish side.).
-"Dragonbird" (A former moderator of ours.). Even funnier, "Dragonbird" is a she-elf. @Dragonbird
-Second Child (Another moderator.).
-Corylea (A forum member.).
-Highland Tommy (No idea.).
-The Seeker (No idea.).
-Man of N'vah (My guess is GuyNwah, one of our moderators.). @GuyNwah
-Petra Silie (No idea.).
-Sidspyker (A former moderator on our side.). @sidspyker
-"Reptile Man" (ReptilePZ; a former moderator on the English side.). @ReptilePZ
-Sardukhar (Everyone's favorite CP77 moderator.). @Sardukhar
-Nars (A Polish moderator.). @Nars
-Momotek (No idea.).

I'm sure it's been pointed out, before, but it was still a hilarious read. :p

Last edited:
I didn't find it funny, but a nice easter egg nevertheless. The names you didn't know, I recognize from the old days. Dang, I just hit my 8 year anniversary on this forum.

-Zelona. (No idea.).
-Shipek (No idea.).
-Petra Silie (No idea.).
-Momotek (No idea.).

Zelona @zi3lona and Shipek @szypek26 (are polish forum moderators)

If I recall corectly, Petra Silie was a moderator in times of Witcher 2. He/She was even mentioned in that game as a name of the ship or it's captain in Mysterious River quest .

And Momotek is of course @Marcin Momot :) It's a diminutive form of his last name in polish.

If I recall corectly, Petra Silie was a moderator in times of Witcher 2.

She was lead moderator when I became a mod. If you look at the stickies in the Community section, you'll see her name a few times (she was the first landlady of the Hairy Bear).

Mostly Dragonbird the she-elf.

Still hurt. WHY??? :waryscoiatael:
I'd make a good she-elf. I have all the relevant parts except the ears.

She was lead moderator when I became a mod. If you look at the stickies in the Community section, you'll see her name a few times (she was the first landlady of the Hairy Bear).

Still hurt. WHY??? :waryscoiatael:
I'd make a good she-elf. I have all the relevant parts except the ears.

I MAY have not known that, going in. My bad. :p

---------- Updated at 04:42 AM ----------

Also, have we had any other lead moderators (Besides her, Vattier, and gregski.)?

Ah, that moment when the hamsters wake up, the wheel starts turning again, and the lightbulb goes on. It's a joy to behold.

Keth and Tommy.

Ahhhh. And, here I was, thinking Vattier was the first (It's fitting, too, considering the user-name that he chose for himself.).

Interesting forum history.

Seeker was a mod, too.

Where'd Tommy wander off to, anyway? I miss that guy.

Real life intervened, unfortunately. It happens to a lot of people. He still pops into the TW and TW2 tech support forums occasionally.

And yes, everyone on that list is or was a mod.

Oh, and in case anyone didn't remember, Petra_Silie's name has come up before. The lead mods of the time had boats named after them in TW2.

Last edited:
Yeah when I stumbled upon that thing in my first play through, I was like I KNOW THOSE PEOPLE! I KNOW THOSE PEOPLE! I'm pretty sure I was more excited about it than I should have been. btw @Dragonbird - if witch hunters ask you if you've been practicing numerology, I recommend telling them "no." Otherwise it ends badly.

I'm horrible, aren't I? ;)

:D

Yes, you are. You got me all confused.

---------- Updated at 01:00 PM ----------

btw @Dragonbird - if witch hunters ask you if you've been practicing numerology, I recommend telling them "no." Otherwise it ends badly.

S'OK. I don't need to practice any more, I'm quite good at it. I can numerologise anything now.

The best easteregg for me were the angel statues following me. I had no clue what they were, then my girlfriend shouted, thats from dr.who! Havent really watched the show.

Top Bottom