x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Witcher 3 is one of the best war games there's ever been

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone

Just bought W3 3 days ago.... and wow... i have to admit this game put standards so high that i dont think any other company will even make a game CLOSE to this one...seriously i even think that CD Projekt themselves will never climb the mountain that they have created ... i am gaming for more than 15 years now and never have i seen such a masterpiece at W3 Wild hunt. I pray to all gods that they will eventually change their mind and continue the series . I am 100% sure that whichever game beats The Witcher 3 will be remembered as the best game of all time . CD PROJEKT have this opportunity if they make Witcher 4 . I agree to wait even 10 freaking years for this to happen . Thank you guys for the wonderful experience

Comment

To me... it's still...
      Game Of The Year...
      Still...

Last edited by qOjOp; 13-01-18, 02:12.

Comment

I won't speak about the good and bad (should i rather say "not that good" ?) things of the game because everything has probably been already said, and that's not the point right now.

I just finished Wild Hunt one hour ago. Very few games gave me so much feelings, and even fewer made me cry. I'm now in the same mood I was when I finished reading The Lord of the Ring, many years ago : a mix of sadness, joy, hope and nostalgia. To me, there will be "a before and an after" Witcher 3.

Thank You ! Thank you so much !

A 43 y.o. player

ps : my wife told me she wants to play it, now. I didn't realize she was sneaking and watching over my shoulder sometimes. I guess I won't get the computer back for a long time ...

Comment

Working...
        X