x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings,

Sometimes even a witcher can use a bit of extra help. Therefore, if, for whatever reason, you need a specific save, you may request one from your fellow witchers in this thread.

A few guidelines:

1. Please, be aware that only PC saves may be shared. (Unfortunately, for technical reasons, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 saves cannot be shared between accounts.) Also include what conditions you would prefer in a save: Normal or NG+, level, equipment, quest choices, etc.

2. Try to keep spoilers to a minimum. If you seek very detailed story decisions, please, use [spoiler] tags.

3. Keep in mind that this thread is intended as a place where players can help other players. As such, it is not an official source for saves from CD Projekt RED. Neither the REDs nor the moderators are responsible for unanswered requests, nor for the quality of the saves shared between individual members.

4. As a final reminder: This is not a story discussion thread, therefore, please, focus your posts on requests and replies for saves. Posts which are unrelated to these will be deleted. (However, thanking someone for a save is perfectly acceptable, and encouraged.)

I hope you find this a useful resource.

Thank you. Carry on.

~Riven
    Last edited by Riven-Twain; 01-05-17, 23:20.
    'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, review the Rules and Regulations of the Forums. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mid188 View Post
      Hi, I would like to get these 2 save files:
      1. Save file before the quest A Final Kindness (Keira is dead and you go help Triss recover her body), I have let Keira live on my main save and I just want to do this quest.
      2. Save file before the quest It Takes Three To Tango (threesome quest with Triss and Yen). Like with Keira, on my main save I want to romance Triss alone but really want to do this quest.
      Those files have to be before those quests, I will talk with Triss (1. quest) and Ciri (2. quest) myself to start them.
      Other circumstances doesn´t matter to me (Baron and Anna, Whoreson Junior, etc.).
      Since you are on PC, you can also get those quests with some console commands, assuming you already have a save around the beginning of Final Preparations (this package includes one at the end of Bald Mountain).

For "A Final Kindness":

removefact(q109_keira_to_km)
      addfact(q109_keira_to_radovid)

For "It Takes Three to Tango":

addfact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)

Comment

• Hello, i need save file for Blood and Wine DLC, i need the save for the part right after killing the boss or right before the actual fight and nothing after or later, i need to talk to syanna and the douchess. I dont realy care about the level and the quests but romance triss is preferable. If possible i need version 1.21. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by sv3672 View Post
          Since you are on PC, you can also get those quests with some console commands, assuming you already have a save around the beginning of Final Preparations (this package includes one at the end of Bald Mountain).
          For "A Final Kindness":
          removefact(q109_keira_to_km) addfact(q109_keira_to_radovid)
          For "It Takes Three to Tango":
          addfact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)
          Thank you. Helped a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by G-Dog-M View Post
            Hello, i need save file for Blood and Wine DLC, i need the save for the part right after killing the boss or right before the actual fight and nothing after or later, i need to talk to syanna and the douchess. I dont realy care about the level and the quests but romance triss is preferable. If possible i need version 1.21. Thanks in advance.
            These saves were made at different points in the story, all with version 1.21 of the game. There is one in "Beyond Hill and Dale..." (I think before making the choice about the ribbon, beans already collected), another already after the Dettlaff fight, and also one in "The Night of Long Fangs". So, all the paths and endings can be played. One save is from the epilogue with Regis, this makes it easy (using console commands) to try "Be It Ever So Humble" with any of the guests.

Comment

• Hello. I need a person who finished NG+ with HoS and BaW I need a save file from NG+ after Geralt kills Griffin in White Orchard before he speaks to Emhyr in Vizima so i can simulate W2 choices. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• I was playing the game on my PS4 a good while ago, was up to Ladies of the Wood, picked up the game again now and decided to play on my PC instead. Does anyone have a save file for right before Ladies of the Wood? My level was pretty low, at 8 or so, I'm ok with anything around that. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by YuriyP View Post
                  I was playing the game on my PS4 a good while ago, was up to Ladies of the Wood, picked up the game again now and decided to play on my PC instead. Does anyone have a save file for right before Ladies of the Wood? My level was pretty low, at 8 or so, I'm ok with anything around that. Thanks.
                  One of these saves (also linked above) is at level 7, at the beginning of Ladies of the Wood, Bloody Baron, and An Invitation from Keira Metz.

Comment

• Hello i am looking for a save file with good ending in main story,HoS and BaW completed but most of the side quests are untouched at least some of them.

Comment

• Last edited by mingdiep10; 01-07-17, 09:02.

Comment

• Hi guys, really need a completed save (main story wise as i wish to play the expansions), i'd like Geralt to be lvl 30/40 and to have the Mastercrafted Ursine set.

Choices are important for me so i'll list them in a spoiler

[SPOILER]

Ending 1, Ciri becomes a witcher with Geralt
                        Geralt remains a witcher or stays with Triss
                        Baron lives
                        Kill Radovic and side with Roche
                        Hjalmar rules Skellige
                        Keira lives and you've been good to her

Would very much appreciate a save like that, thanks in advance lads!
                        Last edited by NickTheConqueror; 30-06-17, 17:28.

Comment

• Anyone have a save file for the PC game right before the phantom fight in Scenes From a Marriage? I did not realize there was an achievement for it and I deleted most of my files leading up to that point. Thanks.

Comment

• I uploaded all my save games from complete playthrough both expansions included. No failed quests no mods no console used. Saved before every important decision romance etc. My choices are Geral with Triss and Ciri Witcher rest see in the link: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2394/?
                            If you don't like my choices there are many others saves on same site so check them out.
                            Last edited by GreyBoy; 15-07-17, 17:49.

Comment

Working...
                            X