x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings,

Sometimes even a witcher can use a bit of extra help. Therefore, if, for whatever reason, you need a specific save, you may request one from your fellow witchers in this thread.

A few guidelines:

1. Please, be aware that only PC saves may be shared. (Unfortunately, for technical reasons, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 saves cannot be shared between accounts.) Also include what conditions you would prefer in a save: Normal or NG+, level, equipment, quest choices, etc.

2. Try to keep spoilers to a minimum. If you seek very detailed story decisions, please, use [spoiler] tags.

3. Keep in mind that this thread is intended as a place where players can help other players. As such, it is not an official source for saves from CD Projekt RED. Neither the REDs nor the moderators are responsible for unanswered requests, nor for the quality of the saves shared between individual members.

4. As a final reminder: This is not a story discussion thread, therefore, please, focus your posts on requests and replies for saves. Posts which are unrelated to these will be deleted. (However, thanking someone for a save is perfectly acceptable, and encouraged.)

I hope you find this a useful resource.

Thank you. Carry on.

~Riven
    Last edited by Riven-Twain; 01-05-17, 23:20.
    'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

• spoxox , post moved, and one inappropriate reply deleted.
      'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

• Hi, does anyone have a NG+ save with the ciri witcher ending and the triss romance (cerys rules and sided with roche) but the expansions are not touched. If so, can i please use it?

Comment

• Originally posted by megadarren View Post
          Hi, does anyone have a NG+ save with the ciri witcher ending and the triss romance (cerys rules and sided with roche) but the expansions are not touched. If so, can i please use it?
          There may be suitable saves posted earlier in this thread, I found an NG+ level 64 one here that mostly matches your description, except Ciri became empress (which can be changed with a console command by removing the fact q110_visited_emhyr) and it is apparently from a low difficulty (Just the Story) playthrough in case that is a problem. In my old saves from the second link, the endings all match, but they are not NG+. Another one below that post, by hedop, would be good if it was not for HoS already being completed. Better saves might be found after more searching.
          Last edited by sv3672; 25-09-17, 21:26.

Comment

Working...
          X