x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings,

Sometimes even a witcher can use a bit of extra help. Therefore, if, for whatever reason, you need a specific save, you may request one from your fellow witchers in this thread.

A few guidelines:

1. Please, be aware that only PC saves may be shared. (Unfortunately, for technical reasons, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 saves cannot be shared between accounts.) Also include what conditions you would prefer in a save: Normal or NG+, level, equipment, quest choices, etc.

2. Try to keep spoilers to a minimum. If you seek very detailed story decisions, please, use [spoiler] tags.

3. Keep in mind that this thread is intended as a place where players can help other players. As such, it is not an official source for saves from CD Projekt RED. Neither the REDs nor the moderators are responsible for unanswered requests, nor for the quality of the saves shared between individual members.

4. As a final reminder: This is not a story discussion thread, therefore, please, focus your posts on requests and replies for saves. Posts which are unrelated to these will be deleted. (However, thanking someone for a save is perfectly acceptable, and encouraged.)

I hope you find this a useful resource.

Thank you. Carry on.

~Riven
    Last edited by Riven-Twain; 02-05-17, 00:20.
    'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

• spoxox , post moved, and one inappropriate reply deleted.
      'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

• Hi, does anyone have a NG+ save with the ciri witcher ending and the triss romance (cerys rules and sided with roche) but the expansions are not touched. If so, can i please use it?

Comment

• Originally posted by megadarren View Post
          Hi, does anyone have a NG+ save with the ciri witcher ending and the triss romance (cerys rules and sided with roche) but the expansions are not touched. If so, can i please use it?
          There may be suitable saves posted earlier in this thread, I found an NG+ level 64 one here that mostly matches your description, except Ciri became empress (which can be changed with a console command by removing the fact q110_visited_emhyr) and it is apparently from a low difficulty (Just the Story) playthrough in case that is a problem. In my old saves from the second link, the endings all match, but they are not NG+. Another one below that post, by hedop, would be good if it was not for HoS already being completed. Better saves might be found after more searching.
          Last edited by sv3672; 25-09-17, 22:26.

Comment

• Hello!
            I am playing PC. I would like a save at the end of normal game with HoS and BaW finished, just to start a NG+. I would like a character with lvl 53, Grandmaster Feline full Armor and all of the Superior oils and potions.
            All side quests has to be completed and all the question marks have to be done also I would like to have all gwent cards.
            Also I would like a save where you have choosen Yennefer and with Ciri alive, but that is not that importatnt to me because I will start a NG+ anyway but still it will be nice to have that because that were my choices before I lost my saves.

Comment

• Originally posted by BananekPL2003 View Post
              Hello!
              I am playing PC. I would like a save at the end of normal game with HoS and BaW finished, just to start a NG+. I would like a character with lvl 53, Grandmaster Feline full Armor and all of the Superior oils and potions.
              All side quests has to be completed and all the question marks have to be done also I would like to have all gwent cards.
              Also I would like a save where you have choosen Yennefer and with Ciri alive, but that is not that importatnt to me because I will start a NG+ anyway but still it will be nice to have that because that were my choices before I lost my saves.
              If you want I have a normal save game with Geralt lv56 (romanced Triss and Ciri witcher). It has every grandmaster set (at Corvo Bianco), all recipes/diagrams, all quests/question marks solved, lots of crafting materials, 160k money, maxed Aerondight and lv56 Hen Gaidh sword, ready to jump into NG+.

Comment

• System: PC
                Gametype: Normal
                Prefered character level: Low (nothing specific)
                Prefered time of the save: After Family Matters quest, without any of the other main quests complete besides the ones required to get to that point.
                HoS completed: No
                BaW completed: No

Comment

• guys i accidently deleted all saves ,now i need a specific save game (pc)
                  i am in a ambush mission ,a poet under pressure ,
                  my love interest is triss
                  and i also like the default armour which will be nice if you also have that in this save
                  can anyone give this specific save game
                  any help will be appreciated
                  Last edited by bharath7viswam; 25-11-17, 19:58. Reason: additional info was to be added

Comment

• Originally posted by bharath7viswam View Post
                    guys i accidently deleted all saves ,now i need a specific save game (pc)
                    i am in a ambush mission ,a poet under pressure ,
                    my love interest is triss
                    and i also like the default armour which will be nice if you also have that in this save
                    can anyone give this specific save game
                    There are many collections of saved games on Nexus here, some of these might be suitable. For example, this one is in Count Reuven's Treasure, which is not too long before the ambush quest. Another one that looks promising is a large package (183 MB) of saves from various points in the story, although it seems to be for NG+. This save is at the end of Count Reuven's Treasure and before starting A Matter of Life and Death. I also have an older save here, but it is already at the beginning of Now or Never.

Comment

• Originally posted by sv3672 View Post

There are many collections of saved games on Nexus here, some of these might be suitable. For example, this one is in Count Reuven's Treasure, which is not too long before the ambush quest. Another one that looks promising is a large package (183 MB) of saves from various points in the story, although it seems to be for NG+. This save is at the end of Count Reuven's Treasure and before starting A Matter of Life and Death. I also have an older save here, but it is already at the beginning of Now or Never.
                      thanks a lot dude,but these saves for new game plus which i dont know how to start,and what is the diff b/w new game and new game +
                      does it matter if i play new game + instead of new game,which is better
                      i did try to start new game plus .but it says you cannot start a new game right now
                      Last edited by bharath7viswam; 26-11-17, 11:55.

Comment

• New Game+ essentially allows you to restart the game with a high level character, keeping your ability points and much of the gear, but enemy levels are also increased by about 30 to compensate. A more detailed explanation can be read here.

Comment

• I changed my PC, and I didn't make a backup. So, I need a save with almost all novigrad/velen missions done (fists of fury, races and gwent missions), with Triss as geralt's love and with Destination: Skellige (and the DLC ones) as the unique main quest.

Comment

Working...
                          X