Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

+

Hey all,

Well due to no cloud saving on the GOG client, i lost a fair few hours in the game i know its open world but i was wondering if anyone had a save around where i was? I had just reached skellige and had completed a few missions there (Last one i remember me and Yen were sneaking though the castle after the funeral) I would also like to have Triss as my love interest. Not too fussed if a save is a little before or after but i would like them to not have touched any of the DLC yet.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

These saves are not exactly where you were at, so others will probably have better ones:

w3save3.7z - at the beginning of Now or Never, you need to replay that quest and Destination: Skellige
w3s_q401.7z - at the beginning and end of Ugly Baby, the Skellige main quest line is already done, so you would miss that

Edit: updated links, all files are now in a single package, and more saves from Blood and Wine are available here.

Last edited:
As long as it save me the hours getting back there im fine. Being a perfectionist i had done a load of side quests but not fussed about them now.... just want to move on and carry on playing!!!!!

I have several Skellige saves left but they are NG+, not sure you would want that BUT I have Triss as a love interest.

Looking for Save Game *Possible Spoiler*

So my PC died and I lost all data. Hence, I am looking for a save game that has all content complete, has Ciri returning to the emperor and has Geralt failing with both Triss and Yen.

I'll take anything close, I'm ready for Blood and Wine and would like to get a save close to what I had.

Thanks.

I have these saves near the end of the game, one before completing Battle Preparations and another in the witcheress epilogue. Unfortunately, the ending choices differ from yours, but you can change that to the empress ending by loading the first save and using the debug console enabler mod and the command addfact(q110_visited_emhyr). Also, to get the "lone wolf" ending for Geralt, use removefact(q309_triss_lover) and removefact(q309_triss_stayed) - these should work in the epilogue save as well, and for Ciri as the guest in Blood and Wine. Alternatively, to simulate the "three to tango" choices, use addfact(sq202_yen_girlfriend) and addfact(q310_triss_yennefer_payback).

Update: in the current (1.31) version of the game, the debug console enabler mod is not needed, it is enough to edit the file "The Witcher 3\bin\config\base\general.ini" (change the path according to wherever the game is installed), and add the line shown below in red:
[General]
ConfigVersion=2
DBGConsoleOn=true

Last edited:
Looking for specific Savegames. (Spoilers!)

Hello Witcher community.
Lately I had to "upgrade" my PC on to Win10 and lost my Savegames for The Witcher 3. So since Blood and wine releses soon I would like to play iot with my favourite choices. And I would be extremly happy to receive similar savegames to those I had befor me "Upgrade"

So here are the Choices relevant to me:
1)Letho should still be alive v(Can be dead aswell but I would prefer him beeing alive)

2) Keira Metz is still alive and joind to Kear Morhen. (I would also accept any other outcome not ending witrh her Death, becvause I only kill Witchers and Sorceresses when I really have to)
3) The bloody Baron is still alive (Can be dead aswell....but yea...you know...)
4)In generall I spare monsters in sidequests (if possible)
5) The gottling in Novigrad is still in the house
6) I helped the mages but didnt choose Triss
7)Skelliges Ruler doesnt matter (I like them all)
9)Radovid is dead (Really important to me)
10) Ciri didnt visit Emhyr and becomes a Witcheress. (If everything except that one is perfect Id also take the emperess outcome)
11) Emhyr wins the war
12) Geralt ends up with Yennefer or alone (If everything else is perfect Triss is okay aswell)
I hope I didnt forget anything important. And tahnk you for reading! If you have similar gamesaves plöease contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the one you want except for Yennefer BUT it's an NG+ savegame and at level 68... you would need to buy a potion of clearance to respec. All the sidequests are done, HoS is done, all witcher gear found, ofieri gear crafted, forge upgraded to the highest level, tons of runes and gear in the storage chest.

Decisions:

Letho alive and joined in Kaer Morhen
Keira alive and joined in Kaer Morhen and left with Lambert
Blood Baron alive and took his wife to the blue mountains
Helped the Pellar
Didn't take the plague maiden of the island but resolved it by taking her lover to her
Let the Cat School Witcher escape
Won every race and fist fight in Velen
Helped Triss and romanced her
gave Triss the crystal found with Philippa
decompressed both statuettes with her
Allowed the Godling to stay in the house
Helped Zoltan get all his cards
Helped Dandelion
Killed the Higher Vampire responsible for Priscillas injuries
killed Radovid and Djikstra
won every race and fist fight
Cerys is Queen of Skellige, Hjalmar and the whole band survived Undvik and joined in Kaer Morhen
won every fistfight and raid
killed the slavers and later the slavers boss
slept with the Shieldmaiden
slept with Yennefer
Helped Ciri on all her tasks
Had a snowball fight with Ciri
Let Ciri deal with the lodge
buried Skjal with Ciri
destroyed Avallachs lab with Ciri
didn't take Ciri to Emhyr
Emhyr wins and Temeria becomes semi-indepedant again
Geralt ends up with Triss
Ciri becomes a witcheress
Saved Olgierd van Everec
Slept with Shani
Collected all Gwent cards
Collected all Alechmical Formulae
Collected most treasures (only some question marks left in Skellige because I can't be bothered)

Would that suit you?

Yes that would suit me. I dont know if level 68 isn't too high for NG+ B&W but it sounds very good. The thing with Triss isnt optimal ofcorse but everything else is perfect so yea...I would be glad to play with this save.

Well you can edit the love interest via the developer console you know? Why would 68 be too high for B&W? It's not moded or cheated. I finished the basegame with HoS around level 40 and then gained another 28 Levels in NG+ + HoS plus they opened the level cap up to 100 for B&W so you should be fine. Like I said you need a Potion of Clearance to respec and you might need to change the difficulty:

http://filehorst.de/d/bdxhEphp

Greetings,

Sometimes even a witcher can use a bit of extra help. Therefore, if, for whatever reason, you need a specific save, you may request one from your fellow witchers in this thread.

A few guidelines:

1. Please, be aware that only PC saves may be shared. (Unfortunately, for technical reasons, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 saves cannot be shared between accounts.) Also include what conditions you would prefer in a save: Normal or NG+, level, equipment, quest choices, etc.

2. Try to keep spoilers to a minimum. If you seek very detailed story decisions, please, use
tags.

3. Keep in mind that this thread is intended as a place where players can help other players. As such, it is not an official source for saves from CD Projekt RED. Neither the REDs nor the moderators are responsible for unanswered requests, nor for the quality of the saves shared between individual members.

4. As a final reminder: This is not a story discussion thread, therefore, please, focus your posts on requests and replies for saves. Posts which are unrelated to these will be deleted. (However, thanking someone for a save is perfectly acceptable, and encouraged.)

I hope you find this a useful resource.

Thank you. Carry on.

~Riven

Last edited:
I can offer the following:

System: PC
Version number: 1.12
Game: NG+
Charlevel: 68
Completed Main Story: yes
Completed HoS: yes

Decisions:

Decisions:

Letho alive and joined in Kaer Morhen
Keira alive and joined in Kaer Morhen and left with Lambert
Blood Baron alive and took his wife to the blue mountains
Helped the Pellar
Didn't take the plague maiden of the island but resolved it by taking her lover to her
Let the Cat School Witcher escape
Won every race and fist fight in Velen
Helped Triss and romanced her
Gave Triss the crystal found with Philippa
Decompressed both statuettes with her
Allowed the Godling to stay in the house
Helped Zoltan get all his cards
Helped Dandelion
Killed the Higher Vampire responsible for Priscillas injuries
killed Radovid and Djikstra
Won every race and fist fight
Cerys is Queen of Skellige, Hjalmar and the whole band survived Undvik and joined in Kaer Morhen
Won every fist fight and race
Slept with the Shieldmaiden
Slept with Yennefer
Helped Ciri on all her tasks
Had a snowball fight with Ciri
Let Ciri deal with the lodge
Buried Skjal with Ciri
Destroyed Avallach's lab with Ciri
Didn't take Ciri to Emhyr
Emhyr wins and Temeria becomes semi-indepedant again
Geralt ends up with Triss
Ciri becomes a witcheress
Saved Olgierd van Everec
Slept with Shani

PLUS:
Collected all Gwent cards
Collected all Alchemical Formulae
Collected most treasures (only some question marks left in Skellige because I can't be bothered)
Collected all Witcher Gears
Completed Upgraded the Forge in HoS
Bought the Ofieri Set

If anybody is interested just let me know.

Here's a question.

I have only 2 trophies missing in the main game: Complete the game on Death March and collect all gwent cards. If I import a game save that has completed these two, would the trophy pop up just as if I have done it?

I would actually prefer achieving both on my account.

Anyway, that being said, I would like a game save that is level 35 or 70.

I don't necessarily need a finished game, and the only choice I would prefer is Yennefer's love interest.

I just need Geralt to have the sufficient level to start Blood and Wine. My current game is on level 50, and with only 4 days to go for the expansion, I won't have the sufficient time to level up.

Well... I do have a modded savegame at level 68. It's basically the one I offered but I used the console to edit the love interest and Ciri's ending. It shows up correct in the epilogue so I'm pretty sure the game accepted the choices. Other than that it is pretty much identical with the savegame I offered.

You do basically need a finished game tbh. The ask for level 64 at least for Blood and Wine, I doubt you can reach that without HoS and I personally play HoS before the endgame and then basically just do the fight against the Wild Hunt. I don't know about the trophies... but fear not, the only one that would pop for you with my savegame is the gwent one.

Top Bottom