Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

+
I discovered that the choices doesn't matter at all, because I can change the facts via console commands... So I'm changing my request to:

System: PC (steam)
Gametype: NG+
Difficulty: Any
Character level: Any
HoS: Not Started
BaW: Not Started
Main quest line: completed or very close to the end
Also most or all "?" marks and tresures places found and explored (besides HoS and BW area)

Thank you so much!!

Hi, hope this helps, it's not my save. it's by Alterman @ NexusMods, check post #117 if you wish.
Direct download and info below,,,,

Download: Main quest completed, HOS and BAW ready, NG+ Level 64

-"The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" Main Quests completed.
-Some of Secondary Quests, Witcher Contracts, and two Treasure Hunts completed.
-No failed quests.
-Ready for "Hearts of Stone" and "Blood and Wine" DLCs.

-Level 64, "New Game Plus" save.
-Played with v1.21 and all DLCs installed.
-Played mostly at "Just the Story" difficulty. (I suggest change this to at least "Story and Sword")
-You can redistirbute skill points with potion of clearance.
-You can do more side quests to make Geralt stronger.

Choices:
-Romanced Triss, rejected Yennefer.
-Bloody Baron and his wife saved.
-Cerys is queen.
-Sided with Vernon Roche. Radovid and Dijkstra died.
-Ending: Geralt with Triss. Ciri is Empress.

Recommended mod:
Set XP Multiplier by pMarK. (Installed but not used while playing.)

Looking for a save file around level 16, just before Skellige

Hi!
Does anyone know where I'd find/have a Witcher 3 save file I could use? I started the game on ps4 but would like to continue on pc. I was probably around 20 hours into the game, gradually getting ready to go to Skellige, level 16. Played a couple Ciri missions, resolved the baron story line, main quests were all done apart from Skellige and whatever comes after that. Please please help!

Hi guys.
I lost my saves, and I need one to start a NG+, preferebly with Geralt at level 35 (but it doesn't matter if it is lower), without Blood & Wine, otherwise I can't use it since I don't have the expansion.
Or at least, could you spend a minute to drop every armor and save? I would prefer to have the Kaer Morhen armor when Geralt wakes up after the prologue.

hey
bottom line
lost my save files : {

looking for a fresh start but i dont have the power to do a normal game and new game ++

so im looking for a save file thats just finished the whole game including expansions and ready for NG+
something in the right level so i wont get that bug where quests are too high and u cant do them

also if possible to have on that save file all 4 extra slots open + all blood and wine gear like swords/sets and such so i can work on my build

get my character ready
and start NG+ right after that

Thanks

Edit :
Any 1 : \ ?

Last edited:
Looking for a save, you need to choose to romance Yennefer and finish B&W expansion with the quest "The Warble of a Smitten Knight" finished with helping Vivienne without the aid of Guillaume.

Hello there!

Does anyone have a save close to the end of the Main Quest where you are in a boat in Skellige and you have Ciri, Yen and Triss with you? I have some texture mods that want to try with them and summoning them via console don't work. Any other save that have the three of them works as well.

System: PC (GOG GOTY)
Gametype: doesn't matter
Difficulty: doesn't matter
Character level: doesn't matter
HoS: installed
BaW: installed

Thanks!!!

PeLLeT_RSD;n7896820 said:
Does anyone have a save close to the end of the Main Quest where you are in a boat in Skellige and you have Ciri, Yen and Triss with you? I have some texture mods that want to try with them and summoning them via console don't work. Any other save that have the three of them works as well.

I have a package of old saves here, one of them is at the end of Battle Preparations near the boat, just before the final battle (you only need to talk to Avallac'h). However, for some reason (bug?) Yennefer did not appear when I last loaded that save, but she does in the next cutscene.

sv3672;n7915910 said:
I have a package of old saves here, one of them is at the end of Battle Preparations near the boat, just before the final battle (you only need to talk to Avallac'h). However, for some reason (bug?) Yennefer did not appear when I last loaded that save, but she does in the next cutscene.

Thanks man! That`s what I was looking for.

Yen didn`t show up either but it`s fine. I have another save for her.

ACT 3 Save NG+ after Imlerith fight

Hello. I need a save from NG+ after battle with Imlerith or with mission called "Final Preparations".
System: PC (GOG)
Gametype: NG+
Difficulty: Normal
Character level: 70-90
Main quest line: Final preparations with sidequest "Reason of State"

I would like to Baron be alive, Yennefer romance, Keira alive, Ciri met her father.

OR
Save at beginning of Act 3.
Yennefer romance, Ciri empress, Cerys empress

Last edited:
Starting NG+ at lvl 53/54 gonna get bugged quests? if yes , looking for a save file

want to start NG+ after long time and losing my old saves

found two nice save files ready for NG in nexus , one is lvl 53 and the second is 54.

im pretty sure its too high level .

if its ok ill use one of them and start NG+

if its not ok , is there any1 here who can upload me a save file around lvl 50-51 Blood and wine completed with Grandmaster Manticore/Toussaint steel sword /Aerondight ? id like to use that to start over

i checked the main thread in these forums but all of the links are broken! :{

tHANKS

Hi, need a save file, please

Just at the battle of kaer morhen, triss romance, an all allies if can be possible, ill be a lot grateful :)

Only have the game, without DLCs

Hello! I need a savegame to the original game, i do not have expansions. I lost my save while my hard drive failed. Im glad if i can get the savegame wich is around the quest "Dreaming Novigrad" or the "haunted house" quest

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to get these 2 save files:
1. Save file before the quest A Final Kindness (Keira is dead and you go help Triss recover her body), I have let Keira live on my main save and I just want to do this quest.
2. Save file before the quest It Takes Three To Tango (threesome quest with Triss and Yen). Like with Keira, on my main save I want to romance Triss alone but really want to do this quest.
Those files have to be before those quests, I will talk with Triss (1. quest) and Ciri (2. quest) myself to start them.
Other circumstances doesn´t matter to me (Baron and Anna, Whoreson Junior, etc.).
Also both need to be Steam version.
Sorry if this sounds too demanding, but I really want to do those quests without replaying the whole game.
System: PC (Steam)
Version: 1.31
Gametype: Normal
Difficulty: Easiest one
Character level: Any
Main quest line: Unimportant, just things in the request.

Last edited:
Mid188;n8426390 said:
Hi, I would like to get these 2 save files:
1. Save file before the quest A Final Kindness (Keira is dead and you go help Triss recover her body), I have let Keira live on my main save and I just want to do this quest.
2. Save file before the quest It Takes Three To Tango (threesome quest with Triss and Yen). Like with Keira, on my main save I want to romance Triss alone but really want to do this quest.
Those files have to be before those quests, I will talk with Triss (1. quest) and Ciri (2. quest) myself to start them.
Other circumstances doesn´t matter to me (Baron and Anna, Whoreson Junior, etc.).

Since you are on PC, you can also get those quests with some console commands, assuming you already have a save around the beginning of Final Preparations (this package includes one at the end of Bald Mountain).

For "A Final Kindness":

removefact(q109_keira_to_km)
addfact(q109_keira_to_radovid)

For "It Takes Three to Tango":

addfact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)

Hello, i need save file for Blood and Wine DLC, i need the save for the part right after killing the boss or right before the actual fight and nothing after or later, i need to talk to syanna and the douchess. I dont realy care about the level and the quests but romance triss is preferable. If possible i need version 1.21. Thanks in advance.

sv3672;n8452940 said:
Since you are on PC, you can also get those quests with some console commands, assuming you already have a save around the beginning of Final Preparations (this package includes one at the end of Bald Mountain).
For "A Final Kindness":
removefact(q109_keira_to_km) addfact(q109_keira_to_radovid)
For "It Takes Three to Tango":
addfact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)

Thank you. Helped a lot.

G-Dog-M;n8454320 said:
Hello, i need save file for Blood and Wine DLC, i need the save for the part right after killing the boss or right before the actual fight and nothing after or later, i need to talk to syanna and the douchess. I dont realy care about the level and the quests but romance triss is preferable. If possible i need version 1.21. Thanks in advance.

These saves were made at different points in the story, all with version 1.21 of the game. There is one in "Beyond Hill and Dale..." (I think before making the choice about the ribbon, beans already collected), another already after the Dettlaff fight, and also one in "The Night of Long Fangs". So, all the paths and endings can be played. One save is from the epilogue with Regis, this makes it easy (using console commands) to try "Be It Ever So Humble" with any of the guests.

Hello. I need a person who finished NG+ with HoS and BaW I need a save file from NG+ after Geralt kills Griffin in White Orchard before he speaks to Emhyr in Vizima so i can simulate W2 choices. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom