Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

+
I was playing the game on my PS4 a good while ago, was up to Ladies of the Wood, picked up the game again now and decided to play on my PC instead. Does anyone have a save file for right before Ladies of the Wood? My level was pretty low, at 8 or so, I'm ok with anything around that. Thanks.

YuriyP;n8473210 said:
I was playing the game on my PS4 a good while ago, was up to Ladies of the Wood, picked up the game again now and decided to play on my PC instead. Does anyone have a save file for right before Ladies of the Wood? My level was pretty low, at 8 or so, I'm ok with anything around that. Thanks.

One of these saves (also linked above) is at level 7, at the beginning of Ladies of the Wood, Bloody Baron, and An Invitation from Keira Metz.

Hello i am looking for a save file with good ending in main story,HoS and BaW completed but most of the side quests are untouched at least some of them.

Hi guys, really need a completed save (main story wise as i wish to play the expansions), i'd like Geralt to be lvl 30/40 and to have the Mastercrafted Ursine set.

Choices are important for me so i'll list them in a spoiler

Ending 1, Ciri becomes a witcher with Geralt
Geralt remains a witcher or stays with Triss
Baron lives
Kill Radovic and side with Roche
Hjalmar rules Skellige
Keira lives and you've been good to her

Would very much appreciate a save like that, thanks in advance lads!

Last edited:
Anyone have a save file for the PC game right before the phantom fight in Scenes From a Marriage? I did not realize there was an achievement for it and I deleted most of my files leading up to that point. Thanks.

I uploaded all my save games from complete playthrough both expansions included. No failed quests no mods no console used. Saved before every important decision romance etc. My choices are Geral with Triss and Ciri Witcher rest see in the link: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2394/?
If you don't like my choices there are many others saves on same site so check them out.

Last edited:
Boss saves needed!

We need save files for the great enemy rebalance! For a few specific boss battles:
* Djinn from the Last Wish quest
* Imlerith
* [hos] Smiley the Gardener
* [baw] Giant knight
* [baw] Witch from the fantasy land
* [baw] Knight on the clouds
* [baw] Detlaff

Send me a pm if you have a save files before these battles

Last edited:
Save game file

Hi. long story short 22 hrs of gaming is lost and I'd like to know if any of you have a save game file ?
I recently came to skellige. I was walking with yenn in the caste. I'd like an attack build and triss as a lover. thanks in advance!

[Save] Bad Ending

Could someone provide me with a save file for the bad ending. I just can't be a dick to Ciri through the game, but I would love to play it!

Hi, does anyone have a NG+ save with the ciri witcher ending and the triss romance (cerys rules and sided with roche) but the expansions are not touched. If so, can i please use it?

megadarren;n9587631 said:
Hi, does anyone have a NG+ save with the ciri witcher ending and the triss romance (cerys rules and sided with roche) but the expansions are not touched. If so, can i please use it?

There may be suitable saves posted earlier in this thread, I found an NG+ level 64 one here that mostly matches your description, except Ciri became empress (which can be changed with a console command by removing the fact q110_visited_emhyr) and it is apparently from a low difficulty (Just the Story) playthrough in case that is a problem. In my old saves from the second link, the endings all match, but they are not NG+. Another one below that post, by hedop, would be good if it was not for HoS already being completed. Better saves might be found after more searching.

Last edited:
Hello!
I am playing PC. I would like a save at the end of normal game with HoS and BaW finished, just to start a NG+. I would like a character with lvl 53, Grandmaster Feline full Armor and all of the Superior oils and potions.
All side quests has to be completed and all the question marks have to be done also I would like to have all gwent cards.
Also I would like a save where you have choosen Yennefer and with Ciri alive, but that is not that importatnt to me because I will start a NG+ anyway but still it will be nice to have that because that were my choices before I lost my saves.

BananekPL2003;n9809951 said:
Hello!
I am playing PC. I would like a save at the end of normal game with HoS and BaW finished, just to start a NG+. I would like a character with lvl 53, Grandmaster Feline full Armor and all of the Superior oils and potions.
All side quests has to be completed and all the question marks have to be done also I would like to have all gwent cards.
Also I would like a save where you have choosen Yennefer and with Ciri alive, but that is not that importatnt to me because I will start a NG+ anyway but still it will be nice to have that because that were my choices before I lost my saves.

If you want I have a normal save game with Geralt lv56 (romanced Triss and Ciri witcher). It has every grandmaster set (at Corvo Bianco), all recipes/diagrams, all quests/question marks solved, lots of crafting materials, 160k money, maxed Aerondight and lv56 Hen Gaidh sword, ready to jump into NG+.

System: PC
Gametype: Normal
Prefered character level: Low (nothing specific)
Prefered time of the save: After Family Matters quest, without any of the other main quests complete besides the ones required to get to that point.
HoS completed: No
BaW completed: No

guys i accidently deleted all saves ,now i need a specific save game (pc)
i am in a ambush mission ,a poet under pressure ,
my love interest is triss
and i also like the default armour which will be nice if you also have that in this save
can anyone give this specific save game
any help will be appreciated :)

Last edited:
bharath7viswam;n9889011 said:
guys i accidently deleted all saves ,now i need a specific save game (pc)
i am in a ambush mission ,a poet under pressure ,
my love interest is triss
and i also like the default armour which will be nice if you also have that in this save
can anyone give this specific save game

There are many collections of saved games on Nexus here, some of these might be suitable. For example, this one is in Count Reuven's Treasure, which is not too long before the ambush quest. Another one that looks promising is a large package (183 MB) of saves from various points in the story, although it seems to be for NG+. This save is at the end of Count Reuven's Treasure and before starting A Matter of Life and Death. I also have an older save here, but it is already at the beginning of Now or Never.

sv3672;n9889331 said:
There are many collections of saved games on Nexus here, some of these might be suitable. For example, this one is in Count Reuven's Treasure, which is not too long before the ambush quest. Another one that looks promising is a large package (183 MB) of saves from various points in the story, although it seems to be for NG+. This save is at the end of Count Reuven's Treasure and before starting A Matter of Life and Death. I also have an older save here, but it is already at the beginning of Now or Never.

thanks a lot dude,but these saves for new game plus which i dont know how to start,and what is the diff b/w new game and new game +
does it matter if i play new game + instead of new game,which is better
i did try to start new game plus .but it says you cannot start a new game right now

Last edited:
New Game+ essentially allows you to restart the game with a high level character, keeping your ability points and much of the gear, but enemy levels are also increased by about 30 to compensate. A more detailed explanation can be read here.

Edit: I have updated my previously mentioned save package with a couple more files: tw3saves.7z
A list of the files included, and approximately where they are in the story:
ManualSave_55607_7df2d400_6b85c5.sav (at the hanged man's tree) - prologue completed, entering Velen for the first time
ManualSave_52585_7df2d800_6385de.sav (at Keira's house) - Velen partly done, Ladies of the Wood
ManualSave_4dceb_7df2e000_4c03f31.sav (near Hierarch Square) - major quests in Velen completed, starting Pyres of Novigrad
ManualSave_54142_7df2ec00_768d25.sav (at Triss's house) - Novigrad mostly done, at the beginning of Now or Never
ManualSave_10083f_7df2f400_5de78f8.sav (at Crow's Perch) - Act 1 main quests finished, starting Ugly Baby
ManualSave_6b4a7_7df30400_4889f4.sav (Skellige, near boat at night) - Ugly Baby completed, before beginning The Isle of Mists
ManualSave_525c0_7df30400_5e02b88.sav (on Bald Mountain with Ciri) - Bald Mountain completed, before traveling back to Novigrad
ManualSave_100b2c_7df30c00_65bd46.sav (Skellige, near Kaer Trolde) - Battle Preparations done, ready to start final battle
ManualSave_55e05_7df30c00_9a5013.sav (White Orchard) - beginning of Ciri witcher epilogue
ManualSave_6b4a7_7df4a000_454bb8c.sav (The Isle of Mists, at the dwarves' house) - before finding Ciri
ManualSave_11a7d0_7e029c00_5431dee.sav (Beauclair) - Blood and Wine, before starting Capture the Castle
ManualSave_1202d1_7e029c00_55bcf4e.sav (Beauclair at night) - beginning of The Night of Long Fangs
ManualSave_11a266_7e029c00_5987402.sav (village in the Land of 1000 Fables) - fairy tale quest mostly done, no decision on ribbon yet
ManualSave_119da6_7e029c00_5d7355d.sav (Beauclair at night) - return to Beauclair after confrontation with Dettlaff
ManualSave_119da6_7e02a000_39e9ac8.sav (cemetery at night) - Blood and Wine epilogue with Regis

Last edited:
Top Bottom