x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Place to find out quest names by ID number?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flymberos View Post
    Hello , I know this post is kinda old but i'm having issues with starting 'Missing Persons' after completing 'Echoes of The Past' , when I go back to where the quest ended I find Yennefer just standing there doing nothing . Any help would be appreciated , thanks.
    Did you use the "Fast Travel From Anywhere" mod, or anything similar? It is a known issue that if you teleport at the end of Echoes of the Past, then the quest breaks, other people have also reported it on the Tech Support forum (although if I recall correctly, for them Yennefer disappeared, so it might not be exactly the same). Unfortunately, as far as I know, the best solution here is to load an older save.
    Last edited by sv3672; 30-08-17, 13:50.

Comment

Sadly , yes . Guess im just gonna load back do it again , thank you for replying on such short notice

Comment

Hey guys! I'm looking for facts about Aryan La Vallete's status in games. I used some of my old saves from Witcher 2 and for some reason he's killed there, fact which I learned after 50 hours of gameplay.
        So I know the id of quest, it's q304. But I don't know what facts that quest has, probably should be something like "aryan_alive". Can someone help me with this?
        Here's an info from diary about Aryan's alive state:
        hunk[5] = {
        baseName = "[save] Arjan żyje",
        order = 3758096382,
        uniqueScriptIdentifier = "[save] Arjan zyje 6975D2D8-4493A6DA-73F068B6-77EE6847",
        index = 2,
        description = 0x00102bd3, -- "To the baroness' good fortune Geralt of Rivia was with King Foltest at the time and saved her son Aryan from the fate that otherwise would have been his for having participated in the revolt.<br><br>Louisa la Valette thus had every reason to think quite highly of the witcher and her esteem became quite apparent the next time they crossed paths."
        }

Comment

There is a list of all Witcher 2 import related facts in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by sv3672 View Post
            There is a list of all Witcher 2 import related facts in this post.
            Oh, man, you're a lifesaver. I really can't thank you enough. Thank you. Thank you.

Comment

Hi guys, do you maybe have the quest code for this quest so I can start it? I can't seem to find it anywhere, I'd be grateful. "Amidst the Mill's Grist"

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyWulfie View Post
                Hi guys, do you maybe have the quest code for this quest so I can start it? I can't seem to find it anywhere, I'd be grateful. "Amidst the Mill's Grist"
                It is only a phase of the main quest Q702 (La Cage au Fou), if you missed it, I am not sure if you can trigger it at a later stage of the main story.

Comment

Working...
                X