Place to find out quest names by ID number?

+
Place to find out quest names by ID number?

Is there anywhere that I can find out what the names of the individual quests in w3 are based on a quest ID number?

for example I know the quest q702 is "La Cage au Fou" and that q603 is "Open Sesame" but I have many more ID numbers that I don't know.

I am download that file But i cant find anything maybe i cant find quest im looking for because too many. Maybe you know id quest 'In The Heart In The Woods" and what next step id.
Example:
addfact(sq101_letho_found)
addfact(sq102_letho_meet)
addfact(sq102_helped_letho)
addfact(sq102_letho_completed)
addfact(sq402_invited_letho_to_km)

sv3672

Forum veteran
The quest is sq204, although I do not know how to fix the problem. It would be best to ask about it on the tech support forum.

Does anybody knows quest id for Hunger Game quest I sent Marlene to town and would like to change this but since then i played 80h so I want to fix this via console.

Last edited:
GreyBoy;n9141150 said:
Does anybody knows quest id for Hunger Game quest i sent Marlene into town and i would like to change that but since then i played 80 hours and done everything in game so i want to fix this via console.

It is a sub-quest of q702, the facts related to it seem to be these:
q702_marlene_happy_ending
q702_marlene_rescued
q702_marlene_tells_her_story
q702_wicht_attacked_props
q702_wicht_cupboard_later
q702_wicht_trophy_taken
q702_wight_chair_hide
q702_wight_chair_show
q702_wight_cupboard
q702_wight_curse_lifted
q702_wight_diary_read
q702_wight_dinner_props
q702_wight_disenchanted
q702_wight_disenchanted_later
q702_wight_disenchanted_props
q702_wight_disenchanting_failed_props
q702_wight_is_cursed
q702_wight_killed
q702_wight_killed_after_quest
q702_wight_story_uncovered
q702_wight_submerged
q702_wight_woman_away
q702_wight_woman_default

sv3672;n9141280 said:
It is a sub-quest of q702, the facts related to it seem to be these:
Do you maybe know which fact should I remove and which add to have her back. Thanks a Lot.

Last edited:
Hi can someone help find out the quest ID number for "Master Master Master Master!" in the Blood and Wine DLC The quest has glitched out.

P.S - I did look inside the file the contains all the quest ID numbers but there is to much going on for me to really know what i'm looking for.

P.P.S - Can some also please provide the command line needed to be able to complete a quest. Thanks, This i really messing with my OCD.

The grandmaster gear quests are th700 and th701. I found these facts related to their completion, which may or may not solve your problem ("red wolf" is the manticore set):

th700_red_wolf_complete
th701_fdb_bear_complete
th701_fdb_cat_complete
th701_fdb_gryphon_complete
th701_fdb_wolf_complete

Can someone help me locate the 'fact' commands for q303 - Count Reuven's Treasure? Looking to see if I can learn Dandelion's location from Menge and locate the treasure in Kovir for Dijkstra.

PDekuyer;n9258211 said:
Can someone help me locate the 'fact' commands for q303 - Count Reuven's Treasure? Looking to see if I can learn Dandelion's location from Menge and locate the treasure in Kovir for Dijkstra.

q303_know_treasure is the fact that needs to be added to get help from Dijkstra.

Hello , I know this post is kinda old but i'm having issues with starting 'Missing Persons' after completing 'Echoes of The Past' , when I go back to where the quest ended I find Yennefer just standing there doing nothing . Any help would be appreciated , thanks.

Literally completed everything in Skellige before realizing that the quest isn't working...

Last edited:
Flymberos;n9405761 said:
Hello , I know this post is kinda old but i'm having issues with starting 'Missing Persons' after completing 'Echoes of The Past' , when I go back to where the quest ended I find Yennefer just standing there doing nothing . Any help would be appreciated , thanks.

Did you use the "Fast Travel From Anywhere" mod, or anything similar? It is a known issue that if you teleport at the end of Echoes of the Past, then the quest breaks, other people have also reported it on the Tech Support forum (although if I recall correctly, for them Yennefer disappeared, so it might not be exactly the same). Unfortunately, as far as I know, the best solution here is to load an older save.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm looking for facts about Aryan La Vallete's status in games. I used some of my old saves from Witcher 2 and for some reason he's killed there, fact which I learned after 50 hours of gameplay.
So I know the id of quest, it's q304. But I don't know what facts that quest has, probably should be something like "aryan_alive". Can someone help me with this?
Here's an info from diary about Aryan's alive state:
hunk[5] = {
baseName = "[save] Arjan żyje",
order = 3758096382,
uniqueScriptIdentifier = "[save] Arjan zyje 6975D2D8-4493A6DA-73F068B6-77EE6847",
index = 2,
description = 0x00102bd3, -- "To the baroness' good fortune Geralt of Rivia was with King Foltest at the time and saved her son Aryan from the fate that otherwise would have been his for having participated in the revolt.<br><br>Louisa la Valette thus had every reason to think quite highly of the witcher and her esteem became quite apparent the next time they crossed paths."
}

Top Bottom