x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do?.......play it again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iCake View Post

And the Razzie goes to fact jungler! :lol:

Even went so far as to drag a quote from another thread.
    Yep, I use objective facts as an arguments, and not (my) subjective impressions and affections

It's a huge loss that I came to this forum so late, but maybe when next generation of open-world games will be released (Cyberpank, TES6, GTA6 etc), it will be a lot to talk about.
    Last edited by Martinvls; 14-06-17, 21:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinvls View Post

Yep, I use objective facts as an arguments, and not (my) subjective impressions and affections

It's a huge loss that I came to this forum so late, but maybe when next generation of open-world games will be released (Cyberpank, TES6, GTA6 etc), it will be a lot to talk about.
      Really? How about remembering that my quote you pulled from another thread was all about unmodded game and the quote you chose to "support" your "objective and to-the-fact" opinion was about a heavily modded game? A fact juggler at his finest, next time try to be at least a little discreet in your distortions.

Comment

Really? How about remembering that my quote you pulled from another thread was all about unmodded game and the quote you chose to "support" your "objective and to-the-fact" opinion was about a heavily modded game? A fact juggler at his finest, next time try to be at least a little discreet in your distortions.
        All the available "heavy mods" from Witcher universe in Skyrim are couple of sexy armors, few swords, few mediocre followers, music - that's all.
        As SaltyB wrote - he (she) created a small story with his/her imagination - story about how Ciri helps Dragonborn - it was not W3 remake on TES engine, it was a whole new adventure with favorite persons from W3, and it proves that Skyrim allows people to live their own fantasy. That is fact about which I smiled.

Comment

All the available "heavy mods" from Witcher universe in Skyrim are couple of sexy armors, few swords, few mediocre followers, music - that's all.
          As SaltyB wrote - he (she) created a small story with his/her imagination - story about how Ciri helps Dragonborn - it was not W3 remake on TES engine, it was a whole new adventure with favorite persons from W3, and it proves that Skyrim allows people to live their own fantasy. That is fact about which I smiled.
          Excuses and distortions. Who cares about how modded it is? It IS modded and those mods were exactly what helped saltyB to "live his own fantasy." And frankly even that only existed in his imagination, rather than the game itself, but you'd know better as you seem to live in Skyrim sweet dreams not at all influenced by your subjective feelings
          :lol:

Comment

Excuses and distortions. Who cares about how modded it is? It IS modded and those mods were exactly what helped saltyB to "live his own fantasy." And frankly even that only existed in his imagination, rather than the game itself, but you'd know better as you seem to live in Skyrim sweet dreams not at all influenced by your subjective feelings
            :lol:
            This is funny, really when there is nothing to say to prove their opinion, people tend to nitpick or go personal

Facts are that there is only one single-player game which is more popular or replayable then Skyrim, that is opinion of critics, players and most importantly - statistics. But of course all those sources are wrong, witcher-fans always know what is better for everyone.

Comment

This is funny, really when there is nothing to say to prove their opinion, people tend to nitpick or go personal

Facts are that there is only one single-player game which is more popular or replayable then Skyrim, that is opinion of critics, players and most importantly - statistics. But of course all those sources are wrong, witcher-fans always know what is better for everyone.
              Funny is when all an arguer does is purposely playing around the point, ass pull "facts" that have no relation to the actual point, watering the conversation down with junk data, "forgetting" his opponent previously expressed opinions but somehow remembering to take a quote from an old thread and comment that with unrelated out of hand and context remark. And when all that isn't enough to hide and disguise you can always drop back to intangible
              "facts" or/and accuse someone of being nitpicky or going personal. Good day.

Comment

Funny is when all an arguer does is purposely playing around the point, ass pull "facts" that have no relation to the actual point, watering the conversation down with junk data, "forgetting" his opponent previously expressed opinions but somehow remembering to take a quote from an old thread and comment that with unrelated out of hand and context remark. And when all that isn't enough to hide and disguise you can always drop back to intangible
                "facts" or/and accuse someone of being nitpicky or going personal. Good day.
                You may be shocked, but I'm not fan of any game or developer, I'm persistent fan of truth and objectivity. I know that those things often hurt somebody's feelings and beliefs, sorry for that, I didn't mean nothing bad. Though I don't understand how fact of great replayability of Skyrim could hurt or irritate somebody... it's such a neutral game, no romances, no politics, no playing on feelings, just an immersive convenient sandbox with funny lore..

Comment

You may be shocked, but I'm not fan of any game or developer, I'm persistent fan of truth and objectivity. I know that those things often hurt somebody's feelings and beliefs, sorry for that, I didn't mean nothing bad. Though I don't understand how fact of great replayability of Skyrim could hurt or irritate somebody... it's such a neutral game, no romances, no politics, no playing on feelings, just an immersive convenient sandbox with funny lore..
                  As I said, good day. I'm very tired of this charade and your constant talking about anything but the point. Skyrim's replayability was never the point of this thread, nor was it why I even bothered to reply to you here.

Comment

Put it on Death March and play perma death, I promise you will never slack on oiling your sword again.

Comment

Just do like me. Have the game freeze up on you and get forced to replay a whole bunch of shit. Should get compensation for this shit. Btw sorry for using this thread, but I am pissed off and need ten damn posts to create my own thread on it

Comment

Basically have to replay ALL that I have played today, four- five hours at least. Lots of equipment gone, lots of exploring undone, lots of progress on boring missions to redo, soooo fucking ANNOYING:JEEZ

Comment

You gotta move on it is over

Comment

It`s okay bro, im too very attached to this game heart and soul, do not want to say goodbye to her ...
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            The Witcher changed my life :cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by MARKXMMXM0R0S View Post
                              You gotta move on it is over
                              Neeeveeer...!!!

Originally posted by KabamBamBes View Post
                              It`s okay bro, im too very attached to this game heart and soul, do not want to say goodbye to her ...
                              For Temeeeriiiaaa...!!!

People always ask me, "What's in the box?" I get the question a lot. "Come on -- what's in the box!?" I won't tell them...but I'll tell you. Go on.
                              You can see what's IN THE BOX!!!

Comment

Originally posted by saltyB View Post

I know that feeling...

But i have quite an simple solution to answer the question: I basically made Skyrim to a Witcher/Skyrim Hybrid with Ciri and Geralt as Followers and so on. ( A lot of Mods were used) It helped a lot after i finished with The Witcher 3. I even made a little story for myself were Ciri teleports herself into the World of Skyrim and there she helps the Dragonborn to fight the Dragons and so on.
                                Now bro, that is pretty clever. Makes sense aswell, it is totally believable, maybe it's one of the worlds she talks to Geralt about lol

Comment

Working...
                                X