x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Witcher's Bestiary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Witcher's Bestiary

Hello everyone

I made this post because I need your help, and like the title, this is about the Witcher's bestiary, in particular from The Witcher 3 game. I have the proyect of making the witcher's bestiary handmade in a very medieval look, with ink and paper, using glagolic script like the game, and giving the respect to the intelectual work I want to do it with the Polish version, but I have a Problem, I don't have the complete bestiary entries, and all that I found is on the Wiki and only in English. I need someone who has all the entries complete, and share it with me (obviously in Polish).
    Please, This is a non profit proyect, this proyect if for myself and the comiunity. For love to art and the game.

Interesting project! I'll see if I can find some answers for you.
    People always ask me, "What's in the box?" I get the question a lot. "Come on -- what's in the box!?" I won't tell them...but I'll tell you. Go on.
    You can see what's IN THE BOX!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SigilFey View Post
      Interesting project! I'll see if I can find some answers for you.
      Thanks! I'll apreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Edwelt_Hunter View Post

Thanks! I'll apreciate it.
        Word internally is that they don't think they'll be able to provide anything directly from the game content. They did suggest this, however:

http://witcherskeep.pl/gry/wiedzmin-...3-bestiariusz/

I don't speak polish, but I can see they don't contain the entries for the "special" monsters (i.e. The Wraith by the Well). I also notice that wyverns and forktails are missing from the Draconids section, so I don't think it's 100% complete. I recommend posting your request in the Modding Discussions section if you have not done so already -- someone there may be able to help you out. There may be a way to trigger "add all Bestiary entries" by using the game's console. Hopefully, between various sources...that will cover it!
        People always ask me, "What's in the box?" I get the question a lot. "Come on -- what's in the box!?" I won't tell them...but I'll tell you. Go on.

Comment

I have complete bestiary in Polish and i can send you but i want 100 help points and 1000 redpoints.

Comment

Joke aside easiest way is load a revealed map save file and change subs all must be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gvynblade View Post
              but i want...1000 redpoints.
              That's 2! Almost there...!

(Good suggestion, too!)

Comment

damn

Comment

Do not overcomplicate things. Just install any mod that enables access to the developer's console and type:

activateAllGlossaryBeastiary()

Then go to options and set the game's text to Polish. I guess that should do the trick

Comment

Working...
                  X