The Witcher's Bestiary

+
The Witcher's Bestiary

Hello everyone

I made this post because I need your help, and like the title, this is about the Witcher's bestiary, in particular from The Witcher 3 game. I have the proyect of making the witcher's bestiary handmade in a very medieval look, with ink and paper, using glagolic script like the game, and giving the respect to the intelectual work I want to do it with the Polish version, but I have a Problem, I don't have the complete bestiary entries, and all that I found is on the Wiki and only in English. I need someone who has all the entries complete, and share it with me (obviously in Polish).
Please, This is a non profit proyect, this proyect if for myself and the comiunity. For love to art and the game.

Edwelt_Hunter;n9107210 said:
Thanks! I'll apreciate it.

Word internally is that they don't think they'll be able to provide anything directly from the game content. They did suggest this, however:

http://witcherskeep.pl/gry/wiedzmin-3-dziki-gon/wiedzmin-3-bestiariusz/

I don't speak polish, but I can see they don't contain the entries for the "special" monsters (i.e. The Wraith by the Well). I also notice that wyverns and forktails are missing from the Draconids section, so I don't think it's 100% complete. I recommend posting your request in the Modding Discussions section if you have not done so already -- someone there may be able to help you out. There may be a way to trigger "add all Bestiary entries" by using the game's console. Hopefully, between various sources...that will cover it!

Do not overcomplicate things. Just install any mod that enables access to the developer's console and type:

activateAllGlossaryBeastiary()

Then go to options and set the game's text to Polish. I guess that should do the trick :p

Top Bottom