Witcher 3 4k

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

sv3672

Forum veteran
Apparently, the 4K patch is expected to come to the consoles in a few days, at least according to this post on another forum, the source is a recent presentation about the financial results of the company in the first half of 2017 (links to videos and PDFs can be found in the same thread). The presentation itself might be worth a topic, there are a few interesting bits of information.

I watched the video this morning on their financial status for investors ..

shocked that was the first thing that came oUT
I knew it was coming...but in a few days?

mind blown

sv3672

Forum veteran
TheShift;n9487601 said:
I knew it was coming...but in a few days?

It seems to have turned into "soon" now, rather than just a few days, quoting from this article: "PS4 Pro and Xbox One X: both technical updates are coming. More details about them, including the exact moment when they will be released, are something we are going to announce when the right time comes".

sv3672;n9496791 said:
It seems to have turned into "soon" now, rather than just a few days, quoting from this article: "PS4 Pro and Xbox One X: both technical updates are coming. More details about them, including the exact moment when they will be released, are something we are going to announce when the right time comes".

Can't wait for the patch myself because I plan on boooting up the game and start working on my progress after recently starting over.

I hear ya.

I started blood and wine but never finished.. thanks to gwent. lol

Now I'm thinking of restarting the entire game..

:wisegirl:

I hope the REDs take their time. Any developer can spit out any old patch. But what about more than a patch? These guys are known for not just being any developer. They strive to be and do better. The Witcher 3 was and is absolutely incredible, but, even the best things can be improved with the right attention to detail. Perfecting perfection as it were. I'll be creating some megaposts of my own with tons of suggestions as well as bugs and imperfections to hopefully help the REDs further push toward the peak of Mt. Perfect. I'll link them here once I have them in working condition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom