x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total number of ingredients needed for alchemy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total number of ingredients needed for alchemy

Have you ever wondered how many of each ingredient you need for alchemy items? Well I have. And I couldn't find an answer online so I created some tables. Maybe somebody will find them as interesting as I do?

This is the total needed for all oils, bombs, potions and decoctions.
    If you'd rather see an alphabetical list, move your cursor over column "A" and sort it.

Ingredients for oils

Bombs

Potions

Decoctions

The data for these tables come from online lists. I'm in the process of checking them against the game. If you happen to see an error, please let me know.

Awesome bananas.
    People always ask me, "What's in the box?" I get the question a lot. "Come on -- what's in the box!?" I won't tell them...but I'll tell you. Go on.
    You can see what's IN THE BOX!!!

Comment

113 different ingredients, that seems to be more than what is in Skyrim. Although they cannot be freely combined. and some are rarely used. But it is a bit surprising there are so many, I thought alchemy is a relatively small part of the game (compared to combat).

Comment

Alchemy is what makes this game very easy. You wont even remember any formula because everything is done automatically.

Comment

Working...
        X