x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WO Lighting Everywhere

Comment

• So many if these are stunning!

Comment

• In the Heart of the Woods:

"I fear nothing but the fact that I'm afraid of everything." - Sunrise Avenue
        While I like to joke around a lot, anything written in blue should be taken seriously. When in doubt, click here.

Comment

• Also playing with mods, I see, RidiculousName .
          'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, review the Rules and Regulations of the Forums. Thank you.

Comment

• Never ever get tired of this game...

Last edited by Alastre; 14-09-17, 23:35.
            "Geralt! You've found me! I knew it! I always knew! I knew you'd find me! You've finally found me! Oh, Geralt! I waited all this time! We'll stay together now, won't we? Now we'll be together, right? Say it, Geralt! Forever! Say it!”..“Forever, Ciri.”..“Yes, just like they said! Geralt! Like they said...I'm your destiny? Say it! I'm your destiny?”...“You're something more, Ciri. Something more.”

Comment

• I am playing through for the second time, didn't really touch it since summer 2015. What a wonderful game. Especially now when I have hardware to push this game to max potential and when there are so many amazing mods to fix and customize the game, whenever I see something to change or fix, there is a mod for that, literally always.

Everything cranked up as far the engine goes, just before major performance issues start. Foliage, shadows, textures, weather... all of those environments, how this game looks when cranked up like that (some things more than 2x ultra)... the only game I can name that feels so natural. Add to this great soundtrack, story, tons of side activities... 20 hours to the game and instead of getting bored or tired like usually at this point in games I only want more and more. Absolutely wonderful.

I will post a link to a collection of my best uncompressed 6880x2880 (3440x1440 + Ansel) screenshots when I finish the game, for now here are few better ones from the beginnings of the game

Comment

• Emhyr writing a letter:

Battling Sirens during a beautiful sunset (seriously, even after all the hours I've sunk into this game, sunrises and sunsets still amaze me with their beauty):

Last edited by RidiculousName; 17-09-17, 11:04. Reason: Wrong time of day.
                "I fear nothing but the fact that I'm afraid of everything." - Sunrise Avenue
                While I like to joke around a lot, anything written in blue should be taken seriously. When in doubt, click here.

Comment

• Fav mod screens, instead of self lighting Geralt reflects environment's lighting;

Under moon light

Camp fire lighting

Comment

• HD Reworked 4.8

WLM 8

Comment

• Comment

• Mine is basic compared to some of the stunning photos here! But I'm proud of this shot as I took it while fighting the griffin on death march.

https://goo.gl/3SNZGa

Comment

• Refused to shave

Comment

• link for the original
                            Last edited by LordOfMordor; 22-09-17, 16:17.

Comment

Working...
                            X