x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skellige's Snow
    Last edited by qOjOp; Today, 10:15.

Comment

• Comment

• The Royal Wyvern:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_royalwyvern.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	10338622

Isle of Mists:

Name:	screenshot_isleofmists1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	10338632

Name:	screenshot_isleofmists2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	10338642
        Can you see this? Yes?! But it was supposed to be invisible ink...
        Oh well, since you're reading this now I might as well show you a
        cool link.

I was formerly known as RidiculousName, in case you're wondering.

Comment

• No photomomde in the game =(

Still good game
          I just don't like seeing map and life bar. It would be cool with filters
          Last edited by RidiculousName; 28-01-18, 12:55. Reason: Merged posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannes2002 View Post
            No photomomde in the game =(

Still good game
            I just don't like seeing map and life bar. It would be cool with filters
            There is NVIDIA Ansel. Many mods also allow free camera. Don't know if there is anything else than Ansel that will allow you to freeze time.

Life bar should disappear when when your health if full and there is no combat. Also there are mods that for example make minimap visible only in witcher senses (Friendly HUD for example). Same for all indications for potions, food, buffs and debuffs, you can make them appear only while in combat, otherwise in radial menu only (Buffs in radial menu mod). Also game has HUD toggle, by default Home key. You can also disable selected parts of HUD. There are mods that allow to scale, move and set opacity for hud elements, also to choose minimap zoom.

There isn't really anything to complain about in this regard, compared to 99,999999% games that don't even have any hud options outside of disabling some parts of it, not to even mention photo mode, this is a dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRZYCH04650 View Post
              There is NVIDIA Ansel. Many mods also allow free camera. Don't know if there is anything else than Ansel that will allow you to freeze time.
              Life bar should disappear when when your health if full and there is no combat. Also there are mods that for example make minimap visible only in witcher senses (Friendly HUD for example). Same for all indications for potions, food, buffs and debuffs, you can make them appear only while in combat, otherwise in radial menu only (Buffs in radial menu mod). Also game has HUD toggle, by default Home key. You can also disable selected parts of HUD. There are mods that allow to scale, move and set opacity for hud elements, also to choose minimap zoom.
              There isn't really anything to complain about in this regard, compared to 99,999999% games that don't even have any hud options outside of disabling some parts of it, not to even mention photo mode, this is a dream.
              I always have green cirkles in the top because of things like when you go to sleep. I have PS4 so no mods. It would be cool with a photomode like in batman: arkham knight because there you could take the coolest pictures and play with 70s batman and things like that.

Comment

• Just started Blood and Wine. Man it looks unreal at times. I am literally spending half of the time on sightseeing and making screenshots with Ansel. Wild Hunt was looking great, but this...

Comment

• Poor fellow... as if narcolepsy wasn't bad enough.

Set this as my desktop background. For once I've managed to hit F12 at the exact right moment.

Random scenic shots:

Can you see this? Yes?! But it was supposed to be invisible ink...
                  Oh well, since you're reading this now I might as well show you a
                  cool link.

I was formerly known as RidiculousName, in case you're wondering.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "Geralt! You've found me! I knew it! I always knew! I knew you'd find me! You've finally found me! Oh, Geralt! I waited all this time! We'll stay together now, won't we? Now we'll be together, right? Say it, Geralt! Forever! Say it!”..“Forever, Ciri.”..“Yes, just like they said! Geralt! Like they said...I'm your destiny? Say it! I'm your destiny?”...“You're something more, Ciri. Something more.”

Comment

• Last edited by Alastre; 11-02-18, 19:45.
                          "Geralt! You've found me! I knew it! I always knew! I knew you'd find me! You've finally found me! Oh, Geralt! I waited all this time! We'll stay together now, won't we? Now we'll be together, right? Say it, Geralt! Forever! Say it!”..“Forever, Ciri.”..“Yes, just like they said! Geralt! Like they said...I'm your destiny? Say it! I'm your destiny?”...“You're something more, Ciri. Something more.”

Comment

• "Geralt! You've found me! I knew it! I always knew! I knew you'd find me! You've finally found me! Oh, Geralt! I waited all this time! We'll stay together now, won't we? Now we'll be together, right? Say it, Geralt! Forever! Say it!”..“Forever, Ciri.”..“Yes, just like they said! Geralt! Like they said...I'm your destiny? Say it! I'm your destiny?”...“You're something more, Ciri. Something more.”

Comment

Working...
                            X