Share Your Screenshots!!!

+

amfibiya89;n7364120 said:
I do not know if it shared here or not. But I saw it today. It is amazing. Do not know who took this SS.

Uhmmmm no idea sorry mate...could have been taken by anybody! Btw that point is far the best point to get SS in this masterpiece, as you can see with a couple of mine

And here some pure magic from White Orchad

​​​​​​

Last edited:
Alastre;n7364800 said:
Uhmmmm no idea sorry mate...could have been taken by anybody! Btw that point is far the best point to get SS in this masterpiece, as you can see with a couple of mine

​​​​​​

Hey. Looks really cool. Are you using graphics mod or is it vanilla? It is really beautiful. And about second video. Man, I really do not like rainy weather of this game. Some kind of odd lighting and colors happening during rain. And that overexposed skin colors are terribly bad during rain too.

dovahkriiid;n7155550 said:
Alastre I need to know what mods your are using,those sreenshots are beautiful !

amfibiya89;n7371710 said:
Hey. Looks really cool. Are you using graphics mod or is it vanilla? It is really beautiful. And about second video. Man, I really do not like rainy weather of this game. Some kind of odd lighting and colors happening during rain. And that overexposed skin colors are terribly bad during rain too.

Hi

i'm using soo many mods, i'll post here a screen of the mod dir, tho the most important thing is the reshade preset (I'm using a mod of hte V4C Recompilation by Knochey).

http://i.imgur.com/ARvuYoZ.jpg

I have no idea where all these BEARS came from... could be Random Encounters (mod) is starting to act up.

Woops... Geralt cannot believe his boat sank. :D

I've just started with looking for good screenshot candidates, but here's one of my favorites featuring a rare whale appearance. This game is incredibly immersive (since I took this shot, I've installed a mod removing those water drops from the "camera"):

Alastre;n7364800 said:
Uhmmmm no idea sorry mate...could have been taken by anybody!
I believe that jim2point0 is the author of that one.
His screenshots are more like an art, he captures the beauty of this game in its fullest.

Guest 2364765

Haven't posted any in a while
HEAVY

Last edited by a moderator:
Original size on click...

These are actually screenshots from 1440p gameplay - stable 30 FPS on GTX 960. Still I hardly believe it. Best looking game so far.

Last edited:
Top Bottom