Share Your Screenshots!!!

+
Some shots I've taken on my second play through. I just purchased Hearts of Stone and am making my way slowly up to it. I've already done so many new quests and contracts and I'm only five hours into a new save. If doing some side quests on top of the main took me 60 hours the first time, I wonder how long it'll take me now. :eek:

Screenshots:

I think this horse was humping the fence. It was hilarious, so naturally I took a screenshot. lol

This guy (rice guy!) was supposed to be in the process of being whipped by the Black Ones, but when I ran up the stairs and peaked through, I just saw him standing there alone screaming in pain at the corner. lol

Being flirted with by a stranger in the middle of the night while you are praying is just plain wrong. :smiling2:

Mods Used:

• Unification patch for 1.31 and 1.31GOTY
  • Debug Console Enabler v1.31
  • REASON OF STATE QUEST Fix
  • Companion Network Mod
  • Fix For Avalach Lab Music
  • Super Turbo lighting Mod / Wiedzmin for STLM 3.1.1
  • Wild Hunt Re-Engaged
  • -Better Torches-
  • Torch Radius Mod (x4)
  • Fast Travel From Anywhere
  • No Fall Damage
  • Leveling Witcher and Relic gear UPDATED *seems to not be working right now*
  • The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project
  • High Quality Faces (remember the user.settings changes or you'll get this horrifying face!)
  • PEEPERS
  • WHITES
  • Ciri DLC armor recolored
  • Ciri Face 4k Retextures New Makeup
  • Concept Art Bear Armor
  • Old Quality Witcher Armours
  • Fera's Roach and Horse Overhaul (Gray Dapple)

Wish I could have more texture mods, but nope, Witcher 3 doesn't seem to like looking prettier than it already is.

Last edited:

Sunrise over Velen

Testing out a new lighting mod right now. I'm really loving the shadows and the lighting. Could spend a lifetime under the shade of the forests of Velen. :)

I absolutely LOVE this screenshot. The storm clouds in the distance, the depth of the shadows, the crispness of the light...just so good looking. xD

LordBeleth;n8815000 said:
What mods are used here?

The most important ones:

- True Wild Hunt Reshade E3 2017
- Wiedzmin Lighting Mod
- Compilation Mod
- AMM
- Wolf Medallion
- Supreme to Extreme Graphics Mod (can change your graphics settings beyond "highest" but your PC needs good hardware)
- Clear Toussaint Lighting
- Better FX
- HQ Faces
- No dirty lense

And some others which not affect the visuals.

Here some new Screenshots:

Top Bottom