x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PS4] Geralt and Yennefer Theme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PS4] Geralt and Yennefer Theme

Hey, fellow witchers!

So, some days ago I was browsing the PSN store looking for good Black Friday deals ... I have already played the Witcher series on PC (many times <3), so I didn't really pay attention to the criminally low prices for Witcher 3 on the store (seriously those are hella good deals! It's insane!). Anyway, afterwards I thought "let's change our theme again" (had the Gwent one for a long time now) and thats where I found the various themes for Witcher 3. For anyone who also wants to check these out go to Themes -> Search for more -> Filter: RPG (weirdly enough you can't find 'em thru the "normal" store).

Like I said, that's where I found all these themes and immediately started downloading them all BUT ONE! The Geralt and Yennefer Theme said I can't download it because I don't own the expansion pass or something. And then I thought "yeah no problem", went to the store and bought the GOTY version of Witcher 3. When I went back to check if i could download it now, it still didn't let me (((
    Then I was really sad

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sad because i bought the Witcher 3 again... Hell, I'm happily throwing money at you guys haha and I still will, but i was sad because i couldnt get the theme of my two absolute favorite characters of Witcher. I mean, it said that i could download it once i had the expansion pass... soooo i felt kinda cheated

Anyway, in the internet some say it's a preorder bonus and some say they still got it somehooow~~ ..... CDPR, can you please help?

Still thank you guys a lot and tell Burza I said Hi

Originally posted by Aspire7 View Post
    And then I thought "yeah no problem", went to the store and bought the GOTY version of Witcher 3. When I went back to check if i could download it now, it still didn't let me ((( Then I was really sad
    Game of the Year comes with the Expansion Pass (or Season Pass, or whatever). Sounds like just a bug or perhaps a slow process in the system. Firstly, wait for ~24 hours and see if it allows you to download. If that doesn't happen, just contact CDPR Support here and let them know you can't download it:

http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

People always ask me, "What's in the box?" I get the question a lot. "Come on -- what's in the box!?" I won't tell them...but I'll tell you. Go on.
    You can see what's IN THE BOX!!!

Comment

Working...
    X