[PS4] Geralt and Yennefer Theme

+
[PS4] Geralt and Yennefer Theme

Hey, fellow witchers!

So, some days ago I was browsing the PSN store looking for good Black Friday deals ... I have already played the Witcher series on PC (many times <3), so I didn't really pay attention to the criminally low prices for Witcher 3 on the store (seriously those are hella good deals! It's insane!). Anyway, afterwards I thought "let's change our theme again" (had the Gwent one for a long time now) and thats where I found the various themes for Witcher 3. For anyone who also wants to check these out go to Themes -> Search for more -> Filter: RPG (weirdly enough you can't find 'em thru the "normal" store).

Like I said, that's where I found all these themes and immediately started downloading them all BUT ONE! The Geralt and Yennefer Theme said I can't download it because I don't own the expansion pass or something. And then I thought "yeah no problem", went to the store and bought the GOTY version of Witcher 3. When I went back to check if i could download it now, it still didn't let me :((((
Then I was really sad :(

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sad because i bought the Witcher 3 again... Hell, I'm happily throwing money at you guys haha :D and I still will, but i was sad because i couldnt get the theme of my two absolute favorite characters of Witcher. I mean, it said that i could download it once i had the expansion pass... soooo i felt kinda cheated :(

Anyway, in the internet some say it's a preorder bonus and some say they still got it somehooow~~ ..... CDPR, can you please help? :(

Still thank you guys a lot and tell Burza I said Hi :)

Aspire7;n9897431 said:
And then I thought "yeah no problem", went to the store and bought the GOTY version of Witcher 3. When I went back to check if i could download it now, it still didn't let me ((( Then I was really sad

Game of the Year comes with the Expansion Pass (or Season Pass, or whatever). Sounds like just a bug or perhaps a slow process in the system. Firstly, wait for ~24 hours and see if it allows you to download. If that doesn't happen, just contact CDPR Support here and let them know you can't download it:

http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

Top Bottom