Xbox One X patch, any updates on it?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xbox One X patch, any updates on it?

Ever since the article about The Witcher 3 enhanced for Xbox One X i've been waiting and it really seemed like the patch was going to be there on day one, but that isn't the case at all. Now i have no problem with waiting but the silence is not all that great and a little bit of communication would go a long way. Are there any updates on this? Is it even coming this year?

I am also really hoping we can get an expected timeline for release. Not looking for precision just a rough idea. Here is to hoping anyway.

Yeah it's fine that they are taking their time, nothing wrong with that but the silence is not good. Really thought of all patches this was locked down for day one.

Yeah would also love to know, coming out within this year or what? Itching to play it since i have it on my PS4 with a NG+ already started but been trying to hold off and play the X Enhanced version!

Yeah the only things they have said so far is that the X patch would come out near the end of the year, well now is a good time as any.....and i believe Marcin Momot said early November that it should be sooner rather than later.

Xbox one x update

Hello, just wondering when do you guys planning to release an update for the X. I bought the Xbox one x just because you announced The witcher 3 will support it. So if you can at least intimate when it will be...? :) much appriciated, cheers

Maybe they actually are indeed bringing HDR as well, that article mentioned HDR even though CDPR didn't answer about HDR at all. But something has to be the reason of this....well...taking quite some time. I'm fully expecting this to release early next year. Not this month anymore, but i'd love to be wrong.

That's great you guys and gals want an XB1X update but the thing that irks me with those is regardless of what model (I own the elite) you get'an update is still mandatory.All the update does on weaker models is take up space while adding no visual enhancements.These really need to be kept soley to the X and no other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom