WLM 9.3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mishikedman I can understand this, but... it would be nice, if you could share your knowledge, because this is how our world should work, you know? I mean, everything we have is because we build up on things and don't have to recreate certain knowledge every time we need it. But, yeah, it's up to you.

Greg i don't have problem with sharing it, i just don't have time to do this, when i return pc i will be free to help anyone.

Mishikedman;n10137812 said:
I don't know if it looks good and if i have time to do this.

Sounds like you know how to implement e3 lens flare into the game. Would you please tell me how to do it? I'd like to implement this into to the vanilla game / other lighting mods.

One post deleted for being off topic.

This thread is about WLM 9.3, not about monitor calibration of lack thereof. While you're free to discuss such things in a dedicated thread, it does not belong in this one.

Mishikedman;n10153172 said:
Tommorow i will post new version of wlm, but it will not be 9.3 it will be version 10 sooo much work i have put into it and i hope you peeps will like it. Also i will need some help on bug hunting.

Thank you so much! Happy New Year!

Mishikedman;n10153172 said:
Tommorow i will post new version of wlm, but it will not be 9.3 it will be version 10 sooo much work i have put into it and i hope you peeps will like it. Also i will need some help on bug hunting.

oh, this sounds really cool...
could you post a short changelog?

Mishikedman Can you pls post this version here because nexus site is broken or something else i don't know.
Ok nevermind i handle this problem.

You don't need more shadow mod, more light is a must. It is a must because of interior lighting you can use old version if you like it more. I posted mods i use also my preference is lush version. :) Split fog is problem because of transition, it does not look nice soo it will not be included not yet i need to figure out a way to make it work with Velen and Novigrad cave and Novigrad cave dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom