Ligting Deluxe 3.0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ligting Deluxe 3.0

My god someone was working hard last 9 months.

I am now on two fronts i will continue to work on some final touches for wlm but now i will help Lexar a bit. I will help him on some ENVs but he is realy close to finish mod. And is it big, 159mb of pure awsome. He worked not only with ENVs but with W2W files and somehow he achive some things i tought are imposibile to do like he made dlc env for caves. So caves will have diferent ENVs not like before Novigrad cave or cave dark. Now we have much more :) Mod have tone of new weather types and so on.

Here is list on some new things i copy from discord:

The mod will include DLC of caves, different types of params for each region, several different climates, interiors without color problems, be they houses, sewers and caves.

Animal fur with more details, sun and moon were improved and remodeled by CD4
but not all of them, because they are just like the visual of the game, water with still more reflection and exclusion of textures that left "green" and things without realism
many knits were reworked to fit better in the regions,
DLC 1 will be fully edited
each region has its climate, its cave and its colors
all particles of the game have been improved and increased
And no, nothing will drop FPS, because everything that weighed before, was adjusted to more realistic and lighter, for example: Grass and fur of animals and monsters
Tree trunks have been remodeled and textures too, DOF adjusted to be used with KNG DOF, if you like;
Entirely improved depth of field, with clean mountains to see the horizon and more;
Every detail itself is being worked on
It has no light behind it, as this has been disabled.
Skellige's forest was corrected because when it was raining and you entered the forest, the look was different and without rain, but now this has been corrected
Everything that is possible is being edited

Soo, he retextured the trees? Like better oaks and stuff? And he also improved the particles? Like improved particle systems or rather like better fx?

Maybe you could upload some longer videos showing off some different regions and time of day. Judging by lexar's's videos is pretty hard, since they are just 2 min. long and show just some riding n stuff... And if you could give him your values for fyke Isle, if he hasn't them already, that would make it even better. I'm interested ;)

GregorWladacz I know as much as you do, we talk about technical stuf i never ask him to share mod with me, but we talked and i will work to help him with swamp regions. That is only env i have from his mod. But i am impresed with stuff he said to me. Belive me i am hyped for some changes he listed and i can't wait to test mod myself. I will post some screens he posted on discord.

azazaLalkovich;n10251852 said:
Hi Lexar, what about Toussaint? If you can, post some screenshots pls

Toussaint will not be done now but in a future update
I'll do it, but people want this mod so much, that I'll first release the mod from the base game and thus I'll have more time and peace to do Toussaint

MaykonLexar;n10251922 said:
Toussaint will not be done now but in a future update
I'll do it, but people want this mod so much, that I'll first release the mod from the base game and thus I'll have more time and peace to do Toussaint

Hi, Lexar! Сould you be back to your update Light Deluxe 2.0 for B&W and upload it like alpha version?

I think it's the greatest view for Toussaint lighting at the moment and people could evaluate it and make their suggestions

dpikul;n10252612 said:
Hi, Lexar! Сould you be back to your update Light Deluxe 2.0 for B&W and upload it like alpha version?

I think it's the greatest view for Toussaint lighting at the moment and people could evaluate it and make their suggestions

No. Everything will be done again and with higher quality ...
Anyone who wants, can get the files of Deluxe 2.0 and modify, or even release on the Nexus

GregorWladacz;n10254142 said:
Wait, in the last pic. Is that the E3 2014 Geralt face mod, or did you do this by yourself?

I've been working on this mod for 8 months. All I want is to deliver to people, something never seen before and give them, a game with a beautiful look.
I made a lot of mods, Geralt E3 2014, I was the first guy to bring and even then, it was deleted from the Nexus, Bear Armor shown in the CDPR books, I also did along with CAPA and even then it was deleted from the nexus ...
So everything I've done so far was all alone and without disclosures, just asking things to Marcin Momot, who helped me a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom