Ligting Deluxe 3.0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderator's warning to all: A few more posts deleted. Stay on topic, please, be respectful, and do not renew old arguments. We've warned many of you before about this sort of behaviour, so leave it off. Thank you.

Last edited:
dvirzigel1;n10255542 said:
Will your E3 2014 swamp have the split fog Mishi said he figured out how to do?

This has already been done a long time

[video=youtube_share;LIJYSTN-_jc]https://youtu.be/LIJYSTN-_jc[/video]

MaykonLexar;n10255732 said:
This has already been done a long time

[video=youtube_share;LIJYSTN-_jc]https://youtu.be/LIJYSTN-_jc[/video]

this is not what dvirzi was talking about, and what he is talking about can never be done. You can't directly split ground fog like in the E3 Swamp with the current engine. end of story

MajimeAki;n10255762 said:
this is not what dvirzi was talking about, and what he is talking about can never be done. You can't directly split ground fog like in the E3 Swamp with the current engine. end of story

The original E3 swamp file, it is inside the game, as a file dead, the thing I needed to do was to rebuild some values so that it works ...
So the answer is: He has the mists divided
I'll show you how, but this later, now I need to finish Skellige
Or look at other videos, I think it shows quickly

MaykonLexar;n10255842 said:
The original E3 swamp file, it is inside the game, as a file dead, the thing I needed to do was to rebuild some values so that it works ...
So the answer is: He has the mists divided
I'll show you how, but this later, now I need to finish Skellige
Or look at other videos, I think it shows quickly

yes the file is in the game but it doesn't matter. It's a different engine and won't look the same at all. All the effects from E3 are gone with the engine. cdpr have confirmed split fog on ground level is not in the game and is not possible

I don't care if it is exactly like E3 or some way around, as long as it looks good. Do you have a pic of that scenery/mishi's trick? I can't remember that I saw sth like this.

GregorWladacz;n10256622 said:
I don't care if it is exactly like E3 or some way around, as long as it looks good. Do you have a pic of that scenery/mishi's trick? I can't remember that I saw sth like this.

i think videos were only on shiratakis channel form when they worked together. but there was a version where its implemented tho i dont remember which one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom