Looking for a coat of paint

+
Looking for a coat of paint

I am wondering if somebody has found a mod that fully obfuscates the abandoned tower's LOD, or that draws it at a higher detail... or something. it looks like a 3d mesh from the PS1 era. I have tried Increased draw distance, Wiedzmin, Real lighting, Turbo (which seems to work the best), and every reshade on the Nexus.My save file loads up on the hill in the image, and every time it loads I end up just trying to fix it, and not playing (the save file is 8 months old... yeah, i'm OCD about such things). Please, somebody, give me a coat of paint. The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2018.01.31 - 14.42.01.62 (2).png

If it's a mesh, deleting inferior LODs and only keeping lod0 should be enough to make it always load the best quality version of itself.

Already tried it, If there's a difference, it's subtle enough that even zooming in with Ansel doesn't show a noticeable difference

Well, after modifying the LOD... nothing, I'm pretty sure I didn't it as instructed (as far as i can tell), but there was no obvious change... maybe I'll just need to drink until the tower is in my rearview mirror.

Guest 3841499

Can you give me a savegame next to that place and the name of the mesh you know for sure is responsible for that tower? Does it use a proxy? I would not delete LOD's for meshes such as these, just increase each LOD's distance by 2x-10x and do the same for AutoHide. I am not 100% certain how proxies work, other than they load before the actual meshes, but maybe the proxy mesh gets in the way of the full mesh loading at the specified draw distance. I know the unreleased NovigradLOD mod edited proxies heavily (very little popping now, after the problematic mesh is removed), but it required exporting meshes + XML, then using Blender, etc. - I know nothing of that...

Top Bottom