[Help really needed] - T-Pose, Floating NPC's, T-Pose Geralt

+
[Help really needed] - T-Pose, Floating NPC's, T-Pose Geralt

I have this issues after some minutes or sometimes hours of playing. Happens mostly in Toussaint (crowded areas), but also in other regions. I thought, it maybe happens because of hitting the mod-limit, but that's not the case. It must be one of my mods fault. I use quite a lot (over 70), and with someone's help, I have it now correctly merged to 19 (with not much bundles and textures). So, mod-limit isn't the case.

I could list you all my mods later, before the merging, of course, otherwise you would not be able to see what's all inside.

If anyone already knows mods, which causing this issues, this would be a great help for me. Thanks!

When it comes to animation-mods, I use the following: Better Torches, BombAiming, CombatJump, FixToxicFaceQuen, JumpInShallowWater, SmartMagicLamp (as you can run and jump now with the lamp), SwordAnimations (from Warburg). And I also use Tweaks from TookaFace, but my settings are not crazy, so I don't know, if this could cause it. I have no problems in mod merger and also script merger has no unsolved conflicts.

I will try that later, thank you. Hope, that the problem can be found this way. If anyone knows, if some of the mods I named are known for causing these problems, so please, tell me. Thank you in advance.

Guest 3841499

Mount animations and DLC's and FYI, if you would like help over PM from someone you do not know, like my doppleganger Zwaffel, using words like "I have requests" in PM is unlikely to produce a desired response of being helped...

Sorry, my bad. Was not meant bad in any way. I would be happy, if you could help me to sort this T-Pose Bug out, of course. DLC - I have only added two, DLCscabbards and toussaintsharpening, I guess, that would not be the fault. What mod(s) from my second post in this thread could be causing the issue?

It could be. I will check this out, too. I will delete dlcScabbards from dlc-Folder and also the modScabbards from the Mod-Folder. I've tried a lot already and it became a bit better. It seems, this is not depending on the Mod-Limit, also Loading Screens in Dialogues seems not to be a fault of too many mods.

Loading between dialogue = mod limit
t-pose = afaik a Problem of Animation mods (as Monarch already said)

so, Test one Anime mod after the other and see with which the T-Pose comes.

It's definitely not DLCScabbards. Have used that for ever, never had an animation bug.

​​​​The only mod I've ever had anim bugs with was E3DodgeSystem, but since you don't have that I don't know.

I can also attest that Better Torches and CombatJumo should be safe. I use them without issue anyway.

I'm afraid your best bet is indeed to test your animations mods. one by one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I don't used scabbards anymore, it became a bit better. No more T-Pose in inventory for Geralt, no T-Pose with loose heads aside the NPC's. But they are still have bugs in their movement sometimes and they are a bit floating sometimes. Now I will step by step check my Animation-Mods to sort things out.

I will check in the next days, if or which animation-bug is causing the problems. I hope, I will find the solution for it this way.

It's likely not this mod or that mod, but rather two or more mods that affect the same elements and are conflicting with one another. Basically, if two mods affect the same files or parameters, it can result in conflicts. By default, the mod that loads last will be the one that exhibits its changes in the game, overwriting the changes introduced by the prior, conflicting mod. That prior mod's changes will still be active, however, simply overwritten. That's likely where the issue is resulting. So, as a simplistic example:

Game Vanilla = Animation-A
Mod 1 = Change Animation-A to Anim-B
Mod 2 = Change Animation-A to Anim-C

At this point, the game can't find Animation-A because it was already changed to Anim-B. Anim-C will fail. Result = T-Pose.

Ok, so, then it really makes sense, to delete all animation mods for now and introduce them new one by one by always checking out, if some animation bugs and in the worst case t-pose is happening. Many thanks so far to the helpers! I want to add, that I have no unsolved conflicts in Script Merger. They all could have been solved automatically. So, SigilFey, it still can be, that the problem you described occurs? It looks so, of course.

Last edited:
It's just a guess, but these issues are pretty typical for all types of modding. Might take some doing, but I'm sure there's a way to merge them.

Top Bottom