x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HalkHoganPL View Post
    of course I'm open to any suggestions
    Aside from Kaer Morhen it would be great if you could do something about NPC's. Mainly their hair and beards. And fur on Skellige NPC's. They could really use the attention.

Comment

• HalkHoganPL noo, pls keep new stone walls they look awesome

Comment

• Yeah, keep em

Comment

• Thank you so much Halk, I've been wanting those water reflections since that E3 gameplay presentation that showed Novigrad, you can see at 1:44 that the puddles had reflections, now they finally do, thanks again Master Halk.

Comment

I revert to vanilla style in next update.
            Although I've naught against those rock walls, and they work quite well in many places (especially near farms), I must admit, however, that I've noticed the models were used in a number of other locations, where, unfortunately, they do appear a wee bit out-of-keeping with the setting.

As for other texture suggestions, if you're interested -- and haven't planned these already -- I see that jugs and bottles, which appear in a number of dialogues, amusingly, could stand a bit of refinement. Also, there are some chairs which seem rather rough. (I'll try to find some shots of the ones I mean.)

Finally, I spotted a possible glitch: Crates and boxes carried by peasants and dock-hands become invisible while they are holding them. The containers reappear again when they are set down. (I assume there must be a different model for when the crates are being transported.)

'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, review the Rules and Regulations of the Forums. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riven-Twain View Post
              Although I've naught against those rock walls, and they work quite well in many places (especially near farms), I must admit, however, that I've noticed the models were used in a number of other locations, where, unfortunately, they do appear a wee bit out-of-keeping with the setting.

Hi! I agree.

Thank you so much Halk.

Comment

• HalkHoganPL , sorry for the delay, but, if you're interested, here's one shot of the sort of jug I mean:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Jug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	9524961

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a representative example of the chairs I mentioned while I was playing yesterday. I'll try again next time.

All the best!

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, review the Rules and Regulations of the Forums. Thank you.

Comment

• Everything in that screenshot could use some Halking.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImprovizoR View Post
                    Everything in that screenshot could use some Halking.
                    Aha. A new participle. . . . Halk, verb: To polish, improve, or otherwise rework textures, models, and graphics.

Ay, perhaps it could benefit from a bit of an overhalk.

Comment

• Even if CDPR would release a 4k Texturepack, these won't be looking any good, without a bit of an overhalk.

Comment

• Hello guys!
                        I have some screenshots and info about 5.0

First: from now on, screenshots will be in 4K so you will see more details between HDRP and vanilla textures.
                        For full view - open image in new tab.

Now let's move on to details:

I decided to again reworked Rocks, now they will be in 4K instead of 1K and they will keep vanilla style too. Here's small comparison of WIP 4K:

I already reworked Sewers. Better quality and more deepness textures. As in real sewers, bricks and stones are now more wetness and reflects more light.

Buildings now will have more deeper appearance - deeper holes, more visible cracks, wall imperfections etc. Of course with better quality.

Also some Wood will have improvements. Some examples:

Also windows will be reworked to better quality.

Everything is still WIP so appearance of some stuff may slightly change.

And of course it's just a small part of new stuff from update 5.0, that will be huge.
                        I don't know when 5.0 will be released but probably not soon.

Originally posted by Riven-Twain View Post
                        Aha. A new participle. . . . Halk, verb: To polish, improve, or otherwise rework textures, models, and graphics.

Ay, perhaps it could benefit from a bit of an overhalk.

Best Regards, Halk

Comment

• NICE!

Comment

Looking good, Halk!

Comment

• Looking amazing! I'm especially loving what you're doing to the buildings! Keep it up and thank you for your hard work!

Comment

• Hi. The depth of a little too much, the impression, as if the stones and bricks have a black outline.
                                Sorry for English, I use Google translate.

Comment

Working...
                                X