The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
HalkHoganPL;n9255151 said:
Hello guys!
First of all - thank you for all your comments and opinions! :)
I have something to show you from update 4.8 (everything are still in WIP). ;)

Rivers/Streams in Skellige with realtime reflections (WIP):

I plan also reworked water puddles and add realtime reflections too.

Well hot damn, sir! Those reflections looks marvellous! I wonder if it's possible to do something like that with the river around Novigrad. In retail it has way more ripples than in the 2014 presentation.

E3 demo

Retail 1.31

Jurek1994 You can retexture the trees, But to increase the leaves, you need to remodel it. And you can't do that without speedtree. Even with speedtree I doubt that it's possible.

HalkHoganPL Fantastic work as always, but if i may i have one question, can you enhace fransel effect ? This can be done in ENV but to extend but not even close to something like we saw in 35 min gameplay in swamp just before fight with Water Hag, i would link video and time but i am @ work atm and i have restriction on youtube and i can't post it with proxy link.

Also did anyone got idea to swap blood spray texture with one when you for example kill Drowner and it spills all around it, this will enhance every fight so much because it floats on water and it actually looks like fluid, regular one does not appear at all...

Last edited:
Real time water reflections look absolutely fantastic! I didn't even know this was possible, which makes me wonder why on earth it wasn't in the vanilla game???

I hope you will ad real time reflections to all water in the game!

HalkHoganPL;n9255151 said:
Hello guys!
First of all - thank you for all your comments and opinions! :)
I have something to show you from update 4.8 (everything are still in WIP). ;)

Rivers/Streams in Skellige with realtime reflections (WIP):

WoW Halk..This is incredible, Damn, your mod gets better and better.
Can't wait for this.

i'm really curious if other areas will follow too ? :D

azazaLalkovich;n9259431 said:
Halk, why you aren't work on witcher .env? You very talented so maybe you can make the best graphics mod for w3?

There are many avaliable env mods for example STLM.

HalkHoganPL;n9259371 said:
Hello again! :)
After many hours of work and thanks to my iron will, I finally successfully reworked puddles in Skellige: :geraltthatsgood:

Never again milk puddles! :D

Cheers.

You sir deserve to have your mod included in the official version of TW3 as a goddam official DLC, and financial retribution for all your hard work.

Top Bottom