The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
Look at that sheep!! man!!! wow!. Ah, another thing halk, maybe someone else already told this but, the reflections of small groups of water in interiors are...weird, they reflect the sky so they're kinda a broken immersion.

NICE SHEEP! Thanks man, you are saving me a lot of time ^^ I'll stop my work on the fauna-overhaul then ;) Thank you for your hard work man, keep it up :)

GregorWladacz;n9554901 said:
Dubya75 Wow, you're such a nice person.

I provide constructive criticism. If you can't handle it, perhaps you should not share your mods, because someone is always going to criticize your work.
Also, I believe in being honest. Again, do with that what you will.

Dubya75 I don't have a problem with constructive criticism, au contraire: I like and appreciate it. But saying "no offense" and then being kind of offensive/passiv-aggresive with quotation marks and not formulate your critique, but stating it looks "suspect" is not constructive. Just being honest here. No hurt feelings.

Hey guys

I held on from playing this game for far too long, waiting for the modding community to mature.

Finally, a month back, I could not wait no longer. I knew I would be embarking on AWESOME journey, still this word is too little to describe this game

I'm enjoying every tiny bit of it... I', exploring every inch of it as I wanna make the most out of this outstanding work of art

Halk, you made my experience even better.. I'm here to thank you with all my heart for all the work and efforts you spent

Can't wait for 5.0

God bless

Hello!

I finished Reworking Sheep. As Skellige is a very cold place, I decided to give them more wool. Now they will be warmer. :)

The next animal in the queue is a Ram. :)

Guzio;n9560661 said:
There is nothing wrong with you game, this place just look like that, even with the "HD Reworked" mod. Just checked it, looks like a mapping problem :

https://imgur.com/a/xzsaa
It's rocks textures from texarray, I plan to reworked them (and all other textures from texarrays) in future. ;)
:nice:​

Last edited:
Top Bottom