x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script Compilation Error | ingamemenu.ws | Unexpected end of file

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script Compilation Error | ingamemenu.ws | Unexpected end of file

I have no idea how to fix this.
    Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2069): Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 63

The mods that are merged are: DarkerNights, ExtendedHUD and SlotsSlotsSLOTS. There doesn't seem to be any problem with any other merged files that contain one or more of these mods, only this file.

Here is a pastebin of the entire file:
    http://pastebin.com/kdFJYULa

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Add } in line 777.

Comment

hi guys here i have the same problem
      Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2131): Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 61

https://pastebin.com/XnsZAKHZ

i've been trying to find the right line but with no success can any one help please?

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by blade973 View Post
        hi guys here i have the same problem....
        There is a problem on line 2118, function declaration before { is missing. Script merger probably messed some things up

Also add } on line 318
        Last edited by stefan3372; 17-10-17, 00:00.

Comment

And I have this same problem:

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\playerinput.ws(3368): Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 11

https://pastebin.com/zbYJYF0G

Can somebody help me with this?

Comment

Originally posted by justynaps View Post
            Can somebody help me with this?
            All you need to do is add one } on line 1057.

Edit: Forum apparently hates codes, so I'll just send you a fixed file in PM.
            Last edited by RidiculousName; 02-11-17, 19:47. Reason: Spectacular failure.

Comment

Hello all, I have been having a similar problem and would greatly appreciate some help.
              The error I have been recieving is:

"Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2192): Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 65"

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Phosyrgo View Post
                Hello all, I have been having a similar problem and would greatly appreciate some help.
                The error I have been recieving is:

"Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2192): Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 65"

Thanks!
                We're going to need more info than that, although I can already guess you're having the same issue as justynaps above.

I'd recommend pasting your ingameMenu.ws in Pastebin and posting the link to the generated paste. That way it's easy to find the issue and, assuming it's indeed a broken function, to fix it as well.

Comment

I prefer to merge stuff manually. Use Meld to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by RidiculousName View Post

We're going to need more info than that, although I can already guess you're having the same issue as justynaps above.

I'd recommend pasting your ingameMenu.ws in Pastebin and posting the link to the generated paste. That way it's easy to find the issue and, assuming it's indeed a broken function, to fix it as well.
                    https://pastebin.com/7PA4Z8ee
                    There she is in all her glory.

Comment

https://pastebin.com/7PA4Z8ee
                      There she is in all her glory.
                      All right, found the issue.

Now that I know the forum hates code, I'll just send you a PM straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by RidiculousName View Post

All right, found the issue.

Now that I know the forum hates code, I'll just send you a PM straight away.
                        Many thanks for the help, it solved the issue in question... however, there is now a new error. it reads:

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(309): Could not find function 'RefreshMainMenuAfterContentLoaded'

Would you perchance know how to fix this error as well, or should I see if it is already answered on another forum?

Comment

Seems like Unification patch missing.

Comment

Many thanks for the help, it solved the issue in question... however, there is now a new error. it reads:

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(309): Could not find function 'RefreshMainMenuAfterContentLoaded'

Would you perchance know how to fix this error as well, or should I see if it is already answered on another forum?
                            That particular function is (or should be) located in r4guimanager.ws, under [path to Witcher 3]\content\content0\scripts\game\gui. There might a problem with that script file as well.

Here's a more likely cause of the issue, though: a Google search turned up results where players were getting that error due to FriendlyHUD. So, are you certain you've installed that mod correctly? You need to have the Unification Patch as well as FriendlyHUD itself.

Edit: Partly ninjaed.

Comment

Originally posted by rfuzzo View Post
                              Seems like Unification patch missing.
                              I had it installed, but I reinstalled it and now its working, so thank you all, and to all a goodnight!

Comment

Working...
                              X