[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

+
linaswas_001;n9084160 said:
I don't think Essenthy done something to mountains, except that they are not under thick, blue fog.

Guess it's been too long since I've played with the fog reduced that much and havent been playing in general lately. Thought I remember them looking way worse.

Awesome as always.

Some Insight: The only clouds from B&W ported into the main game are the cirrus clouds. The streaky ones. The reason clouds in STLM look so good is because of the lighting. Lighting can drastically change how good clouds look in the game. Although STLM isn't perfect, its lighting allows even the base game clouds too look better. Sometimes they look worse if you look at them from a certain angle in Novigrad, but that is overshadowed by the countless times they look beautiful. Paired with the Weather for STLM mod, STLM becomes astonishingly consistent and beautiful. The main perks of this mod is the removal of the overexposure by the clouds in different weathers. The current STLM paired with Weather for STLM is a definite upgrade over vanilla. With the new update, it will be even better because of fixes like the blue fog indoors and polishes by Essenthy. I'm really excited and am fine with waiting because I'm not getting a graphics card anytime soon with the mining prices lol.

Top Bottom