[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

+
The fog collor deppendes on ToD. And it's gray and gritty around 6am and 6pm. This is intentional, i think.

Does the swamp work for you guys in 3.2? Swamp at night from 9:30 pm to 3 am is extremely bright for me, and I don't know if it's a bug or if it's intentional.

kissybyc2;n9635461 said:
Does the swamp work for you guys in 3.2? Swamp at night from 9:30 pm to 3 am is extremely bright for me, and I don't know if it's a bug or if it's intentional.

As far as I know it's a bug and essenthy is aware of it. He said he'd fix it in a future updates.

Incidentally how are you finding new nights in 3.2 compared to 3.1.2? Do they look OK?

Hi guys,
I have a problem with STLM. I don't have cirrus B&W clouds, even if I use clearweather commend. It happens in both STLM 3.1 and 3.2 and when I used STLM 3.1, I also installed Custom Clouds and weather mod. It improved the whole weather but still it doesnt fix the missing cirrus clouds. Does someone know how can I fix it? L

Damn STLM is amazing. I decided to compare Vanilla vs Modded and we've come so far.

Edit: Before anyone says, Vanilla Screenshot is with no mods, and Modded is STLM w/ couple other graphics mods.

Okay, I must say it, this is a must have for STLM, thanks XshI0u so much for making it! Specially also including the more DoF optional for people like me that love it! Also more particles look great, and it really complements the mod for a absolute experience!

In my opinion, this is a very great mod...but not well balanced at all...you can have some really great views, but then (for me) this is were it fails (totally Killing the immersion for me):

Look at the trees in the background...so horrible, even with the best tweaked graphic settings...everything tells you "yeah those are made by cardboard and this is a game"...

I think a good compromise is better than having 10/10 points views and then 1/10...much better in this other mod i think

by the way it's one of the best mod so far, probably I'm just nitpicking! :)

With the new version of clouds and weather, and STLM, I am perfectly content with the lighting of W3. I could nitpick, sure, but perfection sadly can never be achieved. This is close though.

It's weird that everybody seems to be content with how nights look in 3.2. OMHO 3.1.2 had the best looking nights. Other than that given the tools modders got STLM 3.2 is close to perfection.

Guest 3841499

xtended View Distance mod with help of Asmodiam HBAO+ tweak is THE most-underrated mod out dated video mod on Nexus. It makes the game look as cohesive as possible, a neutral as possible.color-wise without Reshade and without messing cut scenes I could expand on his work..

Alastre;n9641741 said:
In my opinion, this is a very great mod...but not well balanced at all...you can have some really great views, but then (for me) this is were it fails (totally Killing the immersion for me):

Look at the trees in the background...so horrible, even with the best tweaked graphic settings...everything tells you "yeah those are made by cardboard and this is a game"...

I think a good compromise is better than having 10/10 points views and then 1/10...much better in this other mod i think

by the way it's one of the best mod so far, probably I'm just nitpicking! :)

That contrast looks absolutely horrible, you created crushed blacks everywhere, shouldn't make lighting comparisons when you've done such heavy modifications which were not intended by the authors.

Also, billboard vegetation has nothing to do with lighting mods, that's controlled by rendering variables in the game's configuration file, you can raise them at the cost of large performance losses.

Quantifiable;n9644731 said:
That contrast looks absolutely horrible, you created crushed blacks everywhere, shouldn't make lighting comparisons when you've done such heavy modifications which were not intended by the authors.

Also, billboard vegetation has nothing to do with lighting mods, that's controlled by rendering variables in the game's configuration file, you can raise them at the cost of large performance losses.

Well, horrible it's your personal opinion, so i don't care...take a look, same place same time without rashade...vanilla, this mod and the other one...it's not a matter of render sir...again is the lighting mod, and as you have read (i'm sure) in my previous post before sentencing, graphic is tweaked at the maximum possible...in shadows, foliage distance trees etc...anyway I was just posting my opinion. that's it.

P.s. "such heavy modifications" LOL just for some contrast and hdr...oh dear

Top Bottom