[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

+
Alastre;n9644881 said:
"such heavy modifications" LOL just for some contrast and hdr...oh dear

Cranking it up to the point where you get crushed black levels, thus completely changing the tone and look of a scene is a heavy modification, same goes for injecting fake HDR.

Alastre;n9644881 said:
Well, horrible it's your personal opinion, so i don't care...take a look, same place same time without rashade...vanilla, this mod and the other one...it's not a matter of render sir...again is the lighting mod, and as you have read (i'm sure) in my previous post before sentencing, graphic is tweaked at the maximum possible...in shadows, foliage distance trees etc...anyway I was just posting my opinion. that's it.

P.s. "such heavy modifications" LOL just for some contrast and hdr...oh dear

i like the last one a bit more than previous versions.
Dont think the contrast blacks are too much...it still feels natural.
Which mod is it?

And about the billboard trees - which monitor do you use?
I had that issue before, but since i used following configuration on max, i never recognised the bad billboards at all anymore, it was looking SO realistic, that my jaw was dropping constantly:

Samsung 3440x1440 Qled monitor
KNG Grass 420
Halks HD Reworked 4.8
supreme to extreme graphics grass 420 version
Compilation
WLM 8.

Believe me, ive played W3 before, but this setup was like a day/night difference.

Here are my screenshots. As you see, I don't have that B&W clouds. I use latest version of Custom Clouds and Weather and a stoprain command. Same story in STLM 3.1.

You have a conflict with a mod probably (COMPILATION or CLOUDS maybe). Just try with only STLM and it will work.

I will try, but last time with STLM 3.1 I also removed all of my mods and it didn't change anything. Btw I use Compilation mod but in STLM version.

Xsholu, I have a suggestion. So you know how the sky goes from like a muted light blue/ grey to dark blue on the top esp in vellen. Do you think there'd be a way to even out the sky color to be closer to the grey all around? I know what essenthy is trying to do but I feel as if the games assets aren't good enough to mimic this aspect of e3 and still look good. Also could you tell me what value i have to change to change the fog values that are present at dusk and dawn. I want to see how added fog looks at noon. Thanks

Japuk21;n9646341 said:
I don't have it, but Essenthy imported those clouds to main game so I don't need the DLC. Am I right?

:( of course u need B&W, meshs or textures are still load from B&W.

Oh seriusly? In changelog for STLM 3 Essenthy wrote that he imported the cirrus clouds to the main game. He even wanted to add these clouds to main game for the 2.2 update, after release of B&W.

tennisaddict1999;n9646151 said:
Xsholu, I have a suggestion. So you know how the sky goes from like a muted light blue/ grey to dark blue on the top esp in vellen. Do you think there'd be a way to even out the sky color to be closer to the grey all around? I know what essenthy is trying to do but I feel as if the games assets aren't good enough to mimic this aspect of e3 and still look good. Also could you tell me what value i have to change to change the fog values that are present at dusk and dawn. I want to see how added fog looks at noon. Thanks

To do that, i need to edit STLM files, and i won't do it, but yeah i know what you mean.

All the fog value are under m_globalFog in .env files.

fogColorFront - Fog front of the sun
fogColorMiddle - Fog all around
fogColorBack - Fog opposite sun (horizon)

me value is the time (0,5 is 12PM for example) and you have RGB value for this time. W = Intensity.

Top Bottom