[MOD] The Butcher Of Blaviken - Lore Friendly Geralt

+
bug vanilla after meditation ..Fixed with TBOB 1.8

[FONT=times\ new\ roman]Shadows and shades of colors fixed for the style "Loose, not too long"([/FONT]and more further improvements)[FONT=times\ new\ roman] ..[/FONT] [FONT=times\ new\ roman][/FONT]

[FONT=times\ new\ roman]N.B. leaving comments or suggestions helps me to improve. If you believe that something can be improved brought forward.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Guest 3841499

The Perfect Geralt! I can't even think of what to improve, trying things myself. I wish we could make him much longer beard...

as you may have noticed the long beard in TW3 tends to break ... it has been badly designed .. this accentuate the problem unfortunately

Guest 3841499

I see, but your work is top-notch, very picky and attentive to small details. One thing I noticed with current WW version is that eye sockets are a bit too dark, but it could be that I play with character lighting reduced and the effect comes from that, but I am also not sure if al minute facial features like Geralt's nose can cast shadows, making it the issue.

It would also be nice to make Geralt's HW horse tail haircut be closer to non-HW in resemblance (more flat on top, I guess). HW version is a bit too round, which, sort of kind of, in my eyes, adds un-TBOB-like femininity to our very masculine butchering friend.

can you post me a screenshot? I accentuated the dark circles with the 1.7 version .. but slightly to deepen the look (which normally seems empty)

[FONT=times\ new\ roman]les jeux sont faits[/FONT] [FONT=times\ new\ roman][/FONT]
[FONT=times\ new\ roman][/FONT][FONT=times\ new\ roman]Version 1.8 OUT NOW [/FONT]

Last edited:
beautiful, but the beard is not as it should be ... are you using another mod that goes into conflict?

Denroth;n10415062 said:
beautiful, but the beard is not as it should be ... are you using another mod that goes into conflict?

Yes, you are right I forgot to say it, it's ghostly beard mod...but your mod Sir, rocks! :)

Mishikedman;n10416422 said:
Denroth Why don't you join discord we have such a nice community here https://discord.gg/TjJRwj :) Also Alastre Is this with WLM ? The butcher of Blaviken and WLM work soo good together :)

Hi man <3
Yes, I've already tried your new version ... you've made giant steps in such a short time, congratulations :)

from time to time I get on Discord but I'm currently overwhelmed by work (I do 12 hour shifts), plus there is to update all versions of TBOB to 1.8 ... it's not easy to manage, but as soon as I can I will do a jump ;)

Guest 3841499

Denroth;n10415062 said:

Probably because mine doesn't look anywhere as white... I also noticed that compared to last White Wolf version (face texture), there are more beard follicle dots that are darker and I am not sure people with white beards have those darkened, but I could be mistaken... I guess it adds volume to the effect? It looks a little strange to have white beard growing from dark follicles. Previous White Wolf version had lighter colors, less dense, it looked more natural.

MonarchX;n10418682 said:
Probably because mine doesn't look anywhere as white... I also noticed that compared to last White Wolf version (face texture), there are more beard follicle dots that are darker and I am not sure people with white beards have those darkened, but I could be mistaken... I guess it adds volume to the effect? It looks a little strange to have white beard growing from dark follicles. Previous White Wolf version had lighter colors, less dense, it looked more natural.

Probably there is something that went wrong (maybe I added some filter too) ... can you see if this problem is also present with other versions?

EDIT: 1.8 textures are not designed to have a completely white beard ...
this because without that dark shade of follicles .. the color of beard and hair do not match.

1.7.7 vs 1.8 the alternative is to completely remove the first layer of beard, only follicles

Last edited:
Top Bottom