x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Request] E3 Hud

Is this even possible to make?
    Update

it is being worked on, by some people.

Some Pictures (Not Finale) (WIP)

http://imgur.com/a/1UEJd
    Last edited by Kayhan2000; 10-08-17, 14:33.

Please everyone kindly refrain from asking when the mod is going to be ready. We will be taking our time finishing it in order to deliver it at the best state possible. From now on we will also be ignoring this kind of questions, since they have been answered plenty of times. Thank you.
    Last edited by Hyadum; 29-01-18, 21:53.

Comment

Afaik it's not possible.

Comment

its all possible... just extract the swf from the redswf files and edit them with jpexs editor... thats how i made this:

and this:

(not the medallion... thats an actual object, but the removal of the wolf icon and the added grey "thing" left of the healthbar and the placement of everything was changed in the swf file)

Comment

Originally posted by erxv View Post
          its all possible... just extract the swf from the redswf files and edit them with jpexs editor... thats how i made this:
          I stand corrected.

Also, is it possible to change colors of the map? Also the icons etc

Comment

I'ts been done http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/938/? as for the UI itself...the downgrade is obvious (even with the changes made with the last expansion)

Comment

I love the way that looks! Much more like a real map. Makes it much more easy to imagine Geralt pulling that out of his pocket or saddle-bag to get his bearings than the vanilla map.

I imagine they changed it to the one we got because a coloured map is easier to navigate, but I could give less of a fuck about ease of use after 4 playthroughs!

Comment

Originally posted by LukeSparow View Post
                I love the way that looks! Much more like a real map. Makes it much more easy to imagine Geralt pulling that out of his pocket or saddle-bag to get his bearings than the vanilla map.

I imagine they changed it to the one we got because a coloured map is easier to navigate, but I could give less of a fuck about ease of use after 4 playthroughs!
                lol true. Anybody willing to try editing the map?

Comment

Is it me or the old map showed where everyone (including random paesants) were?

Comment

Originally posted by Hyadum View Post
                    Is it me or the old map showed where everyone (including random paesants) were?
                    Yes, I also noticed that. But I think it is good it was removed - wasn't giving any valuable information

Edit: BTW I have 2 question about GUI 1) Is it possible to add to immersive meditation mod such window for it?

2) Is there any chance to bring back the old quick access menu?

Last edited by Pr0eliator; 22-04-17, 18:32.

Comment

Originally posted by K4rx20 View Post

lol true. Anybody willing to try editing the map?
                      could you provide me the texture of the map (velen ) , cause i've got trouble exporting textures and i would just want to give it a short try ?
                      i love noodles

Comment

If somebody tells me where i can find it i can try of course

Comment

S:\Uncooked\environment\definitions\env_nomansland\balance_map

i thought i was the inside there but could I be wrong since i don't have any experience in modding except some texture stuff in other games so i don't really know
                          i love noodles

Comment

Nah i don't think this is the right path... I will have a look

Comment

I am hyped ^^

Comment

alright i have no fcking clue where to find that texture...

Comment

Working...
                                X