[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
I just said you can change the mod in any way you want as long as you keep it for yourself only, I never said you had asked for something in your last message. Sorry if you got that from my message.

Hi there. First of all, i respect & appreciate the great effort of people who working on this big mod.
eagerly waiting for the big day. (release) so exited about this.

any news from the mod? how is the progress right now?

Coming Soon trailer released too early because it hyped everyone. Still, this mod is my excuse to play the game again so I'm patient about it. Let people work in peace guys ^^

Hi,
I would like to ask you - have you already removed graphics of padlocks from characters menu? Some gameplay mods like FCR3 cause bug - padlocks don't disapear and are always locked. It is a detail but irritaiting. :)

bulkane;n10134812 said:
Hi dear modders. Any progress & news on this mod project? Any ss / video would be appreciated.

Progress is being made for sure.
We'll post here when we have something significant to share.

So for now i think everybody is busy with daily routine and New Year celebration,so just wanna wish you some good stuff like happiness and luck,and for us usual users be patient and wait for this masterpiece.

Have you decided on how to switch the subtabs with controller? because in the E3 videos there’s a switch page with triggers thing.

The Subtabs are in the same roation as the other tabs, meaning you switch through them with the bumpers aswell.
the switch page thing with the right analog stick means something else.

Hello everyone and happy new years!!

I know there haven't been any posts in a while and I'm just as excited as everyone else, so modders keep up the good work and let's hope for a great release!

Will the loot menu have the second sub menu?
also how will the multiple menus with blacksmiths look?

Last edited:
dvirzigel1;n10219812 said:
Will the loot menu have the second sub menu?
also how will the multiple menus with blacksmiths look?

dont think there is a sub menu in the loot menu. dont know what that even would be for.
about the blacksmiths menus.....
good thing you mention that. Realized they havent been touched at all. We'll try to e3'em a bit

Last edited:
Also I know it’s a really small thing but I was wondering if E3 HUD changes the menu for choosing how much money you want to gamble.

its not changing the gamble thing. There is no reference for that making it kinda hard to come up with something. Also the vanilla one looks fine imo

the blacksmith panels all look something like this

Top Bottom