[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
That looks so good!

about the gambling thing it would be cool if maybe you just change the box into a kind of small version of the stuff you have in the inventory (I mean the red square that has your stuff).

Last edited:

finished radial menu...

might add the radial menu stop/slow time option here too (i think some people wanted the click for slow and hold for stop option)... minimap option requires you to load a save for it to change but the rest work straight away..

MajimeAki;n10255802 said:
this is all so fucking beautiful and i'm just crying viewing this thread on my 21:9 monitor

besides meditation everything should be the same as vanilla. having black bars at the left and right side. Hud will work just fine.

Edit: acutally i added black bars to meditation too.

Last edited:
This is looking awesome guys!!
Are you guys planning to replace the Buttons Layout and textures to something close to the 2014 Demo?
Or change the position of the "Talk" Icon in top of the NPC's?

KamehamehaNudel;n10279522 said:
The buttons wont be replaced. we couldnt figure out where to do that
Npc icons look like that as seen in e3 https://imgur.com/a/2MDqC

EDIT: i have been told we do know, just me who didnt lol. But its on every menu seperately which would be way to much work at this point

How does the monster tracking function work? I noticed in that screenshot an Alghoul is pinned somehow.

TheArcaneEagle;n10279912 said:
How does the monster tracking function work? I noticed in that screenshot an Alghoul is pinned somehow.

it depends if you doing a monster contract or not.
if youre in a monster contract ir will be that monster if it is known.
if not in a contract it will be the "buffed" monster for that time of day / weather type

Amazing!!!
With the NPC i actually meant the "Press A to Talk" in the down part of the screen, same as the look icon as seen in the E3 Demo in the 11:47min!
Also, another question, no way to change the Witcher Sense effects?

Dimebag333;n10280982 said:
Also, another question, no way to change the Witcher Sense effects?

I know that you can change the color of the glow.
gameplay\globals\gameplayfx_focusmode_groups.csv
Here you can change the color values.

Top Bottom