[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
Hi guys,
just wanted to inform you I've already asked Flash_in_the_flesh whether he could ask guys in CDP RED if they remember the look of character, glosary, crafting and alchemy panels (+merchant menu) in demo 2014 (or in 2014 generally). And he responded:

"Hey,
Most impressive work you're doing. I'll ask but cannot promise anything and I'm not at liberty to release anything myself.
[...]
Cheers"

I know it is not much but wanted to support you somehow.

And advice for you - post to Flash on FCR3 site if you have questions - he always answears ;)

Pr0eliator;n10291262 said:
Hi guys,
just wanted to inform you I've already asked Flash_in_the_flesh whether he could ask guys in CDP RED if they remember the look of character, glosary, crafting and alchemy panels (+merchant menu) in demo 2014 (or in 2014 generally). And he responded:

"Hey,
Most impressive work you're doing. I'll ask but cannot promise anything and I'm not at liberty to release anything myself.
[...]
Cheers"

I know it is not much but wanted to support you somehow.

And advice for you - post to Flash on FCR3 site if you have questions - he always answears ;)

Would be pretty cool if we'd get screens of the menus. But given the history of cdpr denying any questions about prerelease stuff i doubt he can give us anything.

KamehamehaNudel;n10291462 said:
Would be pretty cool if we'd get screens of the menus. But given the history of cdpr denying any questions about prerelease stuff i doubt he can give us anything.

That is why I asked him to ask his colegues - in more informal way. I know they can't release anything new but as I mentioned they can describe it, they can draw in paint panel layout it is not forbidden, I showed him your current work so they can make comments to them.

We have to play in their "game" but we can sometimes win ;)

Guest 3841499

I can't wait... and I wish after you were done with this mod, you would create HUD for the Vladimir UI Project!

for those xbox controller players. Bringing back the e3 controller buttons. They are done from leftover files, just gotta add them to each menu.

Mainly we are reworking some stuff atm, which was done stupid (e.g. texts on the textures, making it not localizable). Other stuff is QA-ing and general little details.

KamehamehaNudel;n10328052 said:
Mainly we are reworking some stuff atm, which was done stupid (e.g. texts on the textures, making it not localizable). Other stuff is QA-ing and general little details.

Does that mean that the mod will provide files for translation, so we can send it back and you would be able to release it for other languages?

few updates.
Sadly the e3 tooltip wasnt possible. There was no way to fit in all info displayed on the tooltip inside that static box, making it go all over place for many higher level items. So we resettled for the vanilla moving tooltip but in a E3'ed version of course. The free space is now used for a bigger inventory grid.
Also the button prompts are now alligned to the right side and include the e3 xbox buttons designe.

Looks very polished, cant wait to see it ingame. Great work!
One question based on this screenshot, does the equipment slot text get some sort of backdrop like shadowing?

Top Bottom