[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
zo_Om60rus;n10449452 said:
Didn't see why it can't be done like a scroll-box, but maybe i just missed something.

yes, please make it for us if you can. we couldnt do it but if you can thats great. Make it and send it to us!

Last edited:
dvirzigel1;n10517992 said:
Are there no updates because release is getting close or because no one has time now?

Dude, you're not gonna speed up the making process of this mod by asking "Hows the progress" every 4 days. So far, when the team of E3HUD made some progression, they posted it here. Just wait ffs.

There has been a sticky post at the top of this thread for quite a while clearly requesting that members not post requests for updates. Any posts that do so from here on out will be deleted as spam. Ensure you are reading before posting or asking questions.

That being said, encouragement or specific questions / comments about existing features are fine.

Let's have fun and remain cooperative with perfectly reasonable requests, please.

It's this kind if mod you wait it as an official update, even better. Great job guys
I have a question though ; in the progress images i see one of the inventory's contains Geralt holding his sword in an unique stance more or less like the E3. and the others contains the vanilla one.
i just want to know which one will be in the final mod.

There is stance which looks almost alike to the E3 one. But guess what, it's not animated, so it would look bad. Also, if we would add any other animation instead of vanilla one, you have to bare in mind that there's also drawing of swords, crossbow and also after wearing the armor animations that come with it.

Maybe, in future, very distant one, it will be possible to import our own animation. Till then, it will stay vanilla.

Guest 3841499

Has there been any word on the kind of features that will be supported? For example, will there be a compass mode? What about being able to turn off NPC names and interactions? Those are some of the most important features (to me) in Friendly HUD and since there will not be full support for it, I am curious what kind of non-GUI features will be included.

Top Bottom