[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
VedmakOfOld;n9295461 said:
In the vanilla game that portion was kind of merged with the Bestiary. That would require too much work I bet for too small a gain.

Sad :( Anyway thanks for the answer!

BahteyM;n9302821 said:
Hello guys. Can you do interact button like on E3 2014?

That was already discussed a couple months back, if I remember correctly the consensus was that the huge white console Interact button appearing on Geralt's back (as seen in 2014 gameplay video) ruins the immersion.

VedmakOfOld;n9295461 said:
In the vanilla game that portion was kind of merged with the Bestiary. That would require too much work I bet for too small a gain.

But anyway, mod is gonna be updating after its realese. You may do just a big additation then. I'd even donate to you guys, all witchers get money for work.

paulscotttt , Hyadum , erxv , MrMoonshoes , Evgdan95 , KamehamehaNudel Can I just say that it's inspiring to watch you guys not only making such a huge progress but also helping out each other and taking over for each other where the opportunity to help one another arises. That's a great example of the community of modders achieving superb results by working together towards the same goal. Hats off to you, guys :)

Last edited:
VedmakOfOld;n9307551 said:
That's a great example of the community of modders achieving superb results by working together towards the same goal. Hats off to you, guys
+1
exemplary

Top Bottom