[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
This is Shirataki, Project E3 author, I'm working on the mod again and Novigrad will be improved so when I get that done I can drop an early version in here to be used for the background

GrahamCampbell;n9481581 said:
This is Shirataki, Project E3 author, I'm working on the mod again and Novigrad will be improved so when I get that done I can drop an early version in here to be used for the background

"Project E3"? You mean the mod that was accused of and later confirmed to have stolen STLM's Novigrad ENV, claiming to be its own?

WalteriusMaximus;n9483311 said:
You mean the mod that was accused of and later confirmed to have stolen STLM's Novigrad ENV, claiming to be its own?

Well at least he had courage to say he lied and later made his own. Some modders could learn from him.

Jukulele_33 Did he really told it out freely, or made essenthy make him to do it? Well as I understood, essenthy helped him whenever he had questions, but when he began to steal from STLM, he didn't continue to help him, after that the author of Project E3 uploaded a video of his own ENV, and wrote in the desc that the Novigrad ENV is not his work.

Tbh, the new STLM version (Novigrad) looks far better than Project E3's Novigrad ENV now.

http://imgur.com/a/L6WSb

Last edited:
Kayhan2000;n9485761 said:
Did he really told it out freely, or made essenthy make him to do it?

Well he made video about explaining that he used STLM.

So since paulscotttt and I were doing the main menu (which probably will not be included) did something little here
(the thing starts at 0:08 :) )

Like I said, probably won't be included and we stay with vanilla sitting geralt, which looks best out of three main menus.

paulscotttt;n9487211 said:
i count this as done

this will not be in the "E3 HUD" mod, only the menu will be used. background will not. i might release it as a stand-alone at somepoint.

To be honest I'd rather use this as a background for Main Menu than vanilla bland black one (doesn't really matter if it's from main game with Geralt sitting, or HOS or B&W). It'd be nice if it's released even as a standalone mod.

P.S. Is this screenshot also taken with "ProjectE3" - asking because it's a little darker than the previous you've posted. Maybe a slightly different time of day.

Last edited:
VedmakOfOld;n9489431 said:
To be honest I'd rather use this as a background for Main Menu than vanilla bland black one (doesn't really matter if it's from main game with Geralt sitting, or HOS or B&W). It'd be nice if it's released even as a standalone mod.

P.S. Is this screenshot also taken with "ProjectE3" - asking because it's a little darker than the previous you've posted. Maybe a slightly different time of day.

its the same video, jsut edited the highlight and shadow colors of the video

paulscotttt;n9489601 said:
its the same video, jsut edited the highlight and shadow colors of the video

Got it. The first brighter one is indeed closer to E3 but that is the result of the lighting mod being used.

VedmakOfOld;n9489641 said:
Got it. The first brighter one is indeed closer to E3 but that is the result of the lighting mod being used.

IMO the only thing thats "close" is the color of the flowers, paths,sky, wood & clouds are all to bright

VERY NICE! How is it going? Is anything ready yet? Because everytime you show something here, it seems finished. But yet no release. I think, the maps still need some love? Like the loading screens too?

I didn't want a release date (yes, I would like one, but I know it is not going to happen), I just asked what could be considered finished or what is working for now, what still needs to be done... relax, it was just a question. This is still a forum....

GregorWladacz;n9514111 said:
VERY NICE! How is it going? Is anything ready yet? Because everytime you show something here, it seems finished. But yet no release. I think, the maps still need some love? Like the loading screens too?

LukeSparow;n9514181 said:
When will you guys learn? Literally every time this question is asked it gets shut down. No release date will be given, no progress numbers, no nothing!

reason for me to say "NO ETA" is i dont need people getting on to any of us if it gets beyond that date. as for % i aint no Mathematician LOL. and just because things "look" done dont mean they are.
i hope this clears up any "when the release" questions without me sounding rude.

:cheers:

Great job, but will the monster icon thing, be implemented, or is this just a test? And if it will be in the mod, do you know already how it's going to work?

spoxox;n9514671 said:
Great job, but will the monster icon thing, be implemented, or is this just a test? And if it will be in the mod, do you know already how it's going to work?

BUFFED
shows what monster is "stronger" during a certain time/weather/lunar cycle

MONSTER HUNT
shows monster that is being "Tracked" if monster is unknown it will show a shadow with no name.

Last edited:
Top Bottom