Increased Lod

+

Guest 3841499

Was that shot taken with vanilla lighting? With views like that, vanilla's fog range and density would probably hide much of the detailed goodies.

This mod works perfectly with Increased Draw Distance mod on nexusmods.com . Close to no pop-in in Novigrad and Velen.

MonarchX do you have link to "Post version" of the IDD mod where I can crank the settings up to 20x multiplier? Wanna give it a try along with this mod. Thanks

Edit: Nvm found it.

Last edited:

Guest 3841499

Looks really good. I really dislike the proxy popping. I managed to improve quality of tree LOD's in some places, but I can't figure out what meshes are actually used by trees and there are only a few types of tree proxies that I found.

Wow. This mod looks like it's gonna be kickass and a must have if one has the horsepower for it. Those are some beautiful results!

Please, give us a few more screenshots from time to time. Makes the wait that much easier to bear.

I don't thin, my i7 6700k and GTX 1070 can handle this all proper on Ultra-Setitngs. Even with OC for CPU and GPU, this will not turn out well, I guess:p

SorceressJ;n10954274 said:
I don't thin, my i7 6700k and GTX 1070 can handle this all proper on Ultra-Setitngs. Even with OC for CPU and GPU, this will not turn out well, I guess:p

I would guess it will depend on your expectations. I mean, 30 FPS is more cinematic anyways lol.

SorceressJ;n10954274 said:

What resolution are you playing at? 1080p? If so you should have enough headroom with those specs to run on ultra together with this mod, what would cause problems performance wise would be hairworks.

RiiNeYScOo;n10954994 said:
hello, is your mod compatible with "hd reworked"?

Has already been confirmed that it is

1080p, right and Hairworks is disabled for Geralt, so it works with stable 60fps right now, will see, how it will be with this mod, when it's ready.

Top Bottom