[Mod Request] E3 Werewolf

+
Released! Sweeeeet! Saw it on nexus and liked also your idea about different textures for the werewolves, that will differentiate them nicely! Good job!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. And thank you for your help :) For the new textures: I'm working on it and may release it today or tomorrow. And good work with the new yennefer vgx hair. I like it :)

And I plan to do some more: The mod would be perfect if I could get the morphing to work. But I really don't know how to achieve this. I looked in the w2ent-files, and there is a morphingmesh-line. But there is no connection to shapeshifting or sth like this. Now I'm looking into the siren-files, because they morph too. So maybe I can extract something from there to get it over for the werewolf. But I'm not too optimistic....

Thank you ver much! I'm glad you like it. I hope I can improve upon it. At the moment I'm testing new textures and I will improve the animation and texture placement a bit.

The mod is updated: reworked the model and the weights slightly and added different textures for every model. They are enhanced vanilla versions ;)

No Title

Slightly reworked the model to be even closer to the E3 demo model. Now the werewolf finally has a neck ^^

Attachments

• photo164461.png
    photo164461.png
    325.4 KB · Views: 45
Ok, I need help with this: http://imgur.com/a/UrTi0
Is there a faster way to solve this weight-problem than going from vertex to vertex? The transition from shoulder to back is so bad and no matter what I do it still stays buggy. If I lower the value on that line, it keeps down. If I slightly increase it, it will spike out like it was the back of godzilla. Any ideas Cercaphus
rokenz ?

GregorWladacz;n9308681 said:
Ok, I need help with this: http://imgur.com/a/UrTi0
Is there a faster way to solve this weight-problem than going from vertex to vertex? The transition from shoulder to back is so bad and no matter what I do it still stays buggy. If I lower the value on that line, it keeps down. If I slightly increase it, it will spike out like it was the back of godzilla. Any ideas Cercaphus
rokenz ?

Dont think there is a "faster way". Can you show a better view of the problem (ingame)? Maybe provide a pic from blender too.

Top Bottom