[Mod Request] E3 Werewolf

+
Could you make another screen with the weights on the vertex "head" group? Sometimes you have to edit the "head" vertex group aswell to not break everything.

Also check the model from the inside, switch to wireframe mode. Could be leftovers.

Last edited:
No Title

photo164551.jpg Headgroup has nothing to do with it. But you gave me an idea concerning the torso. Maybe there are overlapping weights? I will check this later ;)

Edit: Hm, I don't think it is caused by that either. Gotta do it one by one I guess. Very strange. The vertices on the shoulder get the same value as the ones on the neck/back but don't behave the same way. That's strange, isn't it?

Attachments

• Screenshot (11).png.jpg
    Screenshot (11).png.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
It can be multiple things. The screenshot you provided is too small, cant see anything :D- If you want i could check it for you if the things i mention are the cause.

Okay, maybe I "fixed" it. As it seems, some weights were applied to the wrong bones. Strange. I rearranged the shoulder bones automatically and tweaked them, now it looks better, but still not perfect....

I uploaded a new version. It fixes some issues and the shoulders are a little bit better but far from perfect. But acceptable. I will try to fix it, but this will take some trial and error and much time....

Update: The new "slim" version works perfectly. Just need to adjust the new textures and some small fixes and then it's ready ;) At least one model from E3 will be brought back in perfection :D

@gregor: that's really great! I'm on vacation and can't be much of help with anything right now, barely even managed to login here to check my messages...

GregorWladacz A small tip that maybe can help with the transformation of the original werewolf that you are attempting to recreate: erxv released recently a mod named "batman" that features a humanoid transformation. Maybe it can help you with implementing that transformation feature into your werewolf? Didn"t know if you noticed it ;)

Thank you :) Thought about it, but I thought it was triggered by a console demand or sth. like this. I basically know how to do it, I studied the files from the sirens. At least I think I know what to do. But the missing part is to trigger the transformation at the right point....

Top Bottom