[Mod Request] E3 Werewolf

+
@GregorWladacz , your work with this mod is amazing. But i have another question for you. Is that possible to create(or maybe find out in game files) a Werewolf trophy? And do you have any progress with this mod?
P.S. Sorry for my english/

Thank you :) Well, I don't have much time atm to work on it (exams and stuff), but there is progress: so far I reworked the models, fixed some glitches, reworked the textures and fixed all texture-alignement-problems. Still, I've got a small issue: The normal map is broken and shows up partially.
Concerning the trophies, I didn't looked into it. Isn't there already a trophy?
Sorry to keep you waiting.

Thought about it, but I don't think it will work because of mimics etc. Plus, I'm not working on the mod atm, because I have no time for it for the next months.

Guest 3841499

BTW DLC textures don't uncook, not normally anyway.

EDIT: I am completely confused... Which one do I download if I already have the E3 Werewolf mod? Is texture.cache for DLC needed? It's not in DLC format and doesn't uncook. Do I need the original E3 Werewolf w2ent template files?

Last edited by a moderator:
try this: install mod and dlc, delete dlc texture chache and put the original texture cache you have in the new mods folder. Delete original retexture.

we will update the mod tomorrow for a more simple version.

Last edited:

Guest 3841499

I figured it all out, no worries :D. BTW, Brutal Blood compatibility version is coming up in a few!

Top Bottom