Random E3 Help?

+
Random E3 Help?

I noticed that when in water (not deep) the movement system is much better. Does anyone know why or maybe if it’s possible to make it like this all the time.

dvirzigel1;n9177651 said:
I noticed that when in water (not deep) the movement system is much better. Does anyone know why or maybe if it’s possible to make it like this all the time.
Could you be more precise? What do you mean exactly "in water"?

Basically when you're in shallow water (waist deep or at least past the knees) geralt holds up his sword a little and has a slightly different gait.
Even out of water I feel it would be more realistic to hold your sword that way.

If no one intends to discuss the question asked, we'll be sending this thread off to the quiet place...

Sorry for undetailed comment, no one really helps so I just didn’t really bother.

Since you implored me,
when using my E3 Moves mod whenever you go into water of pretty much any height, changing between running to walking works differently than out of water.

It kind of uses the normal walk (which is replaced by E3 jogging) as a transition from running to walking.

If you compare the two it just looks and plays much nicer and kind of more E3 like.

Oh that's actually a pretty cool find. Could you post a video or gif? Perhaps someone who's interested in working on changing movement can do something good with that. I have no idea if it could be transferred into the general animation loop. But if it's good and possible that might be really awesome.

Top Bottom