x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Release]Devil's Pit Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, version 0.94 is now up on Nexus, featuring dye-comaptible Raven's Armor from Witcher 2 (model port courtesy of Holgar82 ).
    Last edited by skacikpl; 03-09-17, 20:57.

Comment

Originally posted by skacikpl View Post

Probably in long-term future. As it is now with current tools implementing any sort of quest would be borderline masochistic.
      Hey, well as long as it's just borderline masochistic, what's the problem?

Comment

0.95 is up on Nexus.
        Victoria will now use best steel sword from player's stash.
        also, First person mode is now part of this mod.

Comment

Originally posted by skacikpl View Post
          Also, version 0.94 is now up on Nexus, featuring dye-comaptible Raven's Armor from Witcher 2 (model port courtesy of Holgar82 ).
          That's awesome!!

Comment

http://streamable.com/4f6xa

I was kinda bored.

Comment

0.96 is up on Nexus, featuring fix for lighting issues with Raven's Armor and brand new, dye-able flare bombs.

//
              EDIT:

Here's a small preview video:
              Last edited by skacikpl; 07-10-17, 15:41.

Comment

Okay, I have to ask this because I couldn't figure out what it was. When visiting The Devil's Pit, no one was in there except for 3, of lack of a better description, guards in there. Nothing else was there. No armor, none of the main people you added. I'm not asking for anyone to go over my mod list, I'm asking does anyone know what could be a reason why it does not work for me?

Could it be the lack of update for Mod Merger that is causing this problem?
                We all need Geralt, in our own way. For either to have a snifter of vodka with, or to kill our own personal monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by DontBlnkBadWolf View Post
                  Okay, I have to ask this because I couldn't figure out what it was. When visiting The Devil's Pit, no one was in there except for 3, of lack of a better description, guards in there. Nothing else was there. No armor, none of the main people you added. I'm not asking for anyone to go over my mod list, I'm asking does anyone know what could be a reason why it does not work for me?

Could it be the lack of update for Mod Merger that is causing this problem?
                  Clearly you did not install DLC part correctly if there are no unique NPCs.

Comment

Development on the mod has been halted due to general lack of interest, however before i put it on ice i want to push one last version with updated translations.
                    If you are willing to contribute a translation, you can get english source file from here:
                    https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/m...d%3D2562&pUp=1

As of writing of this post, there is only english language version and no translations.

Comment

Moderator: One post deleted. No need to summon old ghosts. Back on topic.
                      'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X