Wiedzmin Lighting mod New Skellige

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is :) And i will soon i hope by the end of this week larsroar41t4 update it to version 7.5 with two versions with diferent Skellige :) GregorWladacz yes why not also i don't know but gou may notice Skellige is same in 7.5 like in trailer tone, sky and soo on, and flora will have two version to chose, about Novigrad, i will enhance sky also i will work on new tone litle bit colder but much better looking then old one, Velen is very good even now, but i will improve some things small touches like underwater color look and so on, swamp will be much better but this is planed for version 7.6 i figure out how to make it look like in e3, fyke isle will be work on. Big problem for me is 5 interiors Dendelion place, Tower of mice, Suwage, Sigmund Dijkstra place and Kaer Trolde i can't make them work, but i am trying hard to figure out how to balance them. First 4 have bit of problem with transition, same as in old versions, Kaer Trolde is ok with transition but i have problems with changing brightnes of fires when i dialogue and in few moments after it, i am yet to find out how to make it work.

Mishikedman Wow, that sounds soooo good. I'm really hyped now. If you can do all this, this will be the best mod out there. And for the tranisitions: I don't think, that it is that important. Main thing should be that it looks good interior and exterior. If the transition isn't really balanced but the rest is perfect I can live with it :) Now I gotta wait even longer before I can start a new game.... :D

It was 100% diferent than and it is i belive ver.2 it is much better now env are so much advanced and only problem is with transition i plan to fix...

LukeSparow;n9287281 said:
Hmm, https://youtu.be/grStRd1MAC8
Take a look, 25 min onwards. Believe I was using 5.0 here.
The transition seems a lot better. Perhaps something to look into.

still very bad transition, but i have a feeling this is present in vanila as well to make it seem the room is very badly lit and you have to use lamp to see.
it is more noticeable in WLM cause fyke isle has more bloom and less dark in current version over vanila and older versions of WLM

That's why I said "imo". Regarding the video by Luke I thought it doesn't look like a problem. If this is the "bad" transition, I think it should be the last thing to fix. But I don't know how it looks in the current version. But for the last versions it wasn't a thing for me. Personally..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom