Wiedzmin Lighting mod New Skellige

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks great! Really close to the E3 gameplay demo. The sky color is perfect, the foliage looks really good. One thing though: You should make the mountains in the back mor visible, but the aerial fog should be as it is. Is this possible?

Greg files are for fixing interiors not ENVs i need to make priority of interior env start at door edge :) need to widen radius, and yes it is possible but they are low resolution i kinda like it more like this, it is easy tweak :)

Looks pretty perfect imo. The islands in the background are a little bit too bright in the fog; they stick out. But without this it is really nice :)

increase dept of field to smooth distant background, have dof really strong for skellige imo, and maybe increase sun exposure to cast of stronger sun light and be more like trailer. i never been a fan of pink sun dawn cause i find it a bit immersive breaking but the sky looks great and i am sure it will grow on me :)

Last edited:
larsroar41t4;n9291081 said:
increase dept of field to smooth distant background, have dof really strong for skellige imo, and maybe increase sun exposure to cast of stronger sun light and be more like trailer. i never been a fan of pink sun dawn cause i find it a bit immersive breaking but the sky looks great and i am sure it will grow on me :)

Explain to me just how exactly pink sunsets are "immersion breaking"???

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...858cd51ee6.jpg

Also, I thinkMishikedman should stick to vanilla DoF. People can use KNGs DoF mod if they want custom DoF.

It's not bad, but yet again I find myself commenting on the foliage.
Translucency is too high I think, and the colouring seems off too. The background tree billboards stick out noticeably and I'm pretty sure that on a big screen it will be horrifying to look at.

​​​​​​The pink sunset also looks a little overdone, like it just needs to be toned down a little.

Nights look good!

​​​​

WalteriusMaximus ok just my opinion, its the pink white sun i find immersive breaking not the sky color https://www.google.no/search?q=pink+...U-Iy69iCxdk8M: irl sun will be warmer but it looks cool and i am sure it will grow on me.

reason why i think stronger dof would enhance the look is because Skellige is a region which is mostly covered whit trees and the field of view is large so you will notice a lot of ugly details if dof is not strong enough, also footage from trailer Skellige dof is very strong

Last edited:
the more i watch it the more i like it ;)
but i still would love to see stronger dof, foliage color is of and maybe increase sun exposure. maybe play around whit fog make it closer, cover some more foliage, i think this will only help to add more atmosphere

ImprovizoR;n9292311 said:
It's too vibrant. Looks more like spring than winter.

To be fair, The Witcher 3 doesn't take place during winter. If it did the entire isles would covered in snow and ice. If that is what you want there is a mod for it on the Nexus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom