Wiedzmin Lighting mod New Skellige

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
New swamp looks sick! In tone and color very close to 2013 trailer. Of course, due to lack of superior lighting it can never look exactly like that.

The last 4 iteration of the swamps looked amazing too. I really don't understand the need to revamp this everytime.

we are in no position to be telling milos what he is to use his time on, there is much potential in swamps and i am sure there is always room for improvements :)

LukeSparow Maybe he is not satisfied. It is his decision and I'm totally fine with it, because it seems like he's getting the right path now. The last versions were fine, but not perfect imo

Yes of course it is his mod and his decisions. I am just here to provide criticism and whatnot. I don't do it to be nast either!

Just a critical thought I felt should be voiced is all.
​​​​​

We are not going to go through this debate again in this thread. So stop it. Now.

Last edited:
I didn't tested it yet, so is this the ice version oder the fire version? mishi said the Ice version is wrongly packed, it is an unfinished version of the mod

GregorWladacz;n9310641 said:
I didn't tested it yet, so is this the ice version oder the fire version? mishi said the Ice version is wrongly packed, it is an unfinished version of the mod
Looks like fire version. Ice is more desaturated. I use it. Aside from the sun over the clouds bug it's pretty sweet.

Several posts in this thread are currently deleted and under discussion. Also thread locked for now.

Alright folks, sorry to have to continuously interrupt discussion in this thread, but it seems that we still have some confusion as to what is / is not supposed to be happening here.

This thread is for discussion of the Wiedzmin Lighting Mod and its features. ONLY.

It is not a thread for discussion of this mod compared to other mods. (Comparing it to vanilla TW3 is fine.)

It is not a thread to discuss the whereabouts of other members of the forums.

It is not a thread to debate the STLM vs. WLM argument.

Lastly, this is not the thread to continue trying to "creatively circumvent" the requirements above. We have dealt with enough of this nonsense already. The Mod Discussion Forum is not the place for this type of contention and argument. Members who continue trying to push the envelope with this issue are going to be supremely disappointed. Fight your battles elsewhere.

Keep all future discussion within the framework above. ONLY.

Upon consideration, we'll be leaving this thread locked until
Mishikedman returns. Discussion serves little purpose if he's not here to respond. Thread will be reopened at that time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom