[MOD IDEA] Geralt E3 2014 retexture

+
Fantastic work, but have you seen it yet?
It is splendid;
I do not know when it will be released, but I hope it will be soon.

PhantomTM;n9300171 said:
Fantastic work, but have you seen it yet? It is splendid; I do not know when it will be released, but I hope it will be soon.

stay on topic. This has nothing to do lighting mods. And promoting Lexar`s mod..... you are aware how many mod he stole and used in his own ones without permission.!

Yeah I know, but this is in the past and we must live the present, no one to this day made such a perfect pantanto so
I have nothing against him, so for me, this is perfect.
It no longer causes any problem to anyone, it continues with mods to the TW3 community and always does something new and shares, so my opinion remains, because I have nothing against anyone and do not want problems with anyone;
Now let's focus here on the subject of Geralt E3 Keke
People will love this mod Geralt E3

rokenz looks very good. looking forward for a release kacper1309 don't knwo why vanilla "looks like pig". The lighting is different, but in the end everything else (shape, eyes) is like in the E3. Only thing different is the animation, but you only see this in the videos. Maybe some weight-tweaking could change that.

GregorWladacz thanks, its astounding how some weight on the jaw mesh make such a difference. I also made the eyes little bit more closed + some other stuff.

kacper1309 dont know.. just started recently workin on it, gotta fix many stuff like texture, beard mesh and some tweaks so here and there

Vanila looks like a pig cause all eye shadowing, etc, are purple, on E3 there was almost no coloring around the eyes, and also the overall detail of the E3 version is far superior!

rokenz looks fantastic, I hope you release it soon :)

spoxox;n9302141 said:
It looks amazing I can't wait for it!!

http://imgur.com/a/zEKnN

Have you changed the pupils? If yes, then I think you should stay by the vanila, on E3 they looked darker because of the lighting.

I think that the pupils are absolutely awesome i think even better that vanilla :)

I think that Geralt's face is not only the face but the entire game looks different because the game has dynamic lighting so it is not the face itself is changed.

Jurek1994 They already confirmed that the face was changed, also the lighting was different.. true.

spoxox Yes. The eyes are not vanilla

https://streamable.com/ffbi9
Quality isnt the best (for a better comparison check the image in my other post) but aleast u can see his facial movement and such.

Last edited:
rokenz;n9301341 said:
spoxox i belive the eye shadowing can be fixed but it takes time (trial & error).

After someone asking me, here a quick comparison between vanilla & my version.

Also keep in mind there still things left to do, this is not the final look.

http://imgur.com/a/dzTTT

Wow! Looks great, sir. Keep doing what you're doing - you're definitely on the right path.

Top Bottom